Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Looks like Rearz has a new diaper slated for release May 23rd. These sound like they are a thinner daytime diaper. I'll be curious to see what these look like.

An all new revolution in secure protection with a unique print that is first in it's class on the market, still yet to be revealed.

Just trim enough for daytime use, but with a massive capacity that is sure to impress.

Designed to handle heavy use that will outlast all other brands.

- impressive waistbands

- new super strong tapes (4)

- maximum capacity

- fast absorbing

- tall standing leak guards

- all plastic outer

- over 20 cup capacity

- reinforced frontal panel

Medium 32"-42"

Large 36-52"

Bag: 12 briefs

Case: 72 briefs

Always nice to see more variety. Hopefully they can either get the price shipped reasonable or get a better USA outlet. I love safari but they just cost too much to wear with any regularity. If they want anyone to switch to them as an "everyday" diaper, they're going to have to find a way to get the cost down.

A quick glance at what they look like
F11F0F64BB6A5893F06064F153D8475C-7__03777.1494035529.jpg

Oh my goodness! Those prints are what I've needed all my life an jus now realized! Lol, but they are gorgeous. I just hope the performance and price hold up too.

Looks like a special diaper for wearing on September 19- Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arrrr! My pantaloons are filling with bilge water!

If hospitals switched to these identifying bio waste would be easier , I actually like the print , i am not the printed diaper type,these are really nice and I will have to get some .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Diaper designs are definitely getting more varied.

I like it in a Gundam Crossbones Maoh kinda way.

Preorderable only in cases if medium at this stage it looks to me?

First Seductions, now these. Man, Rearz is really cashing in on the edge.

RJDodger said:
First Seductions, now these. Man, Rearz is really cashing in on the edge.

Just catering to the demand, that's the best way to run a business. "I don't care if you want to buy that, I don't like it, so I refuse to sell it!" is just senselessly bad business, though we do seem to see it now and then. (at least until they go out of business)

"You like that? Really? oookay then. I think I can source something like that for you..." THAT'S how to do it. The customer doesn't always know what they want, but when they do, you'd better get busy selling it.

bambinod said:
Just catering to the demand, that's the best way to run a business. "I don't care if you want to buy that, I don't like it, so I refuse to sell it!" is just senselessly bad business, though we do seem to see it now and then. (at least until they go out of business)

"You like that? Really? oookay then. I think I can source something like that for you..." THAT'S how to do it. The customer doesn't always know what they want, but when they do, you'd better get busy selling it.

Make a joke, get lectured on economics. Par for the course for ADISC.

Argent said:
Diaper designs are definitely getting more varied.

I like it in a Gundam Crossbones Maoh kinda way.

Preorderable only in cases if medium at this stage it looks to me?

These diapers would be perfect for watching Pirates of the Caribbean and One Piece.

Nice. I'd love to wear one of these next time I go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World. :laugh:

Oooo. I like the idea Rearz is trying to market, and the print looks nice too. Will have to keep a eye out for the review section.

Tetra said:
If hospitals switched to these identifying bio waste would be easier , I actually like the print , i am not the printed diaper type,these are really nice and I will have to get some .

Actually, I think if they offered a print with biohazard (or radiation) symbols, that could look pretty awesome too

FudgedInLuvs said:
Actually, I think if they offered a print with biohazard (or radiation) symbols, that could look pretty awesome too
Or maybe smiley faces that turn into frowns when they get wet?

Yeah actually a diaper with the radioactive symbol would be pretty sweet, or maybe go real funky and make a glow in the dark model!

Tetra said:
Yeah actually a diaper with the radioactive symbol would be pretty sweet, or maybe go real funky and make a glow in the dark model!

Now you're thinking! Maybe they are chemically activated. Like a glowstick. You'd have to "activate" the glow yourself. LOL. That's actually kind of gross now that I think more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back