Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I decided to try buy myself some cheap store diapers. I went to Walgreens and bought two packs of 32 for 37 dollars. The thing is I ended up buying the pull ups version than the diapers I actually wanted. Now I have 60+ pull ups and not sure if I want them or even use them.

KryanAshford said:
I decided to try buy myself some cheap store diapers. I went to Walgreens and bought two packs of 32 for 37 dollars. The thing is I ended up buying the pull ups version than the diapers I actually wanted. Now I have 60+ pull ups and not sure if I want them or even use them.

Doh, well at least you didn't waste double that with ordering a case of pullups.

KryanAshford said:

Oh God, those are useless diapers by themselves, not because of the low capacity, but because the fit is bad At this point, you've got 2 big bags of stuffers which will require surgery

If you haven't opened them just take them back and exchange them. Tell them you picked up the wrong bags by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAO said:
If you haven't opened them just take them back and exchange them. Tell them you picked up the wrong bags by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good suggestion, although the sooner you go, the more likely they will consider taking them back. Also if they try to give you a rough time be like "Look its for a relative, and they won't be able to use this product I picked the wrong one by accident"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back