Thread: I screwed up on a binge

Default I screwed up on a binge

I decided to try buy myself some cheap store diapers. I went to Walgreens and bought two packs of 32 for 37 dollars. The thing is I ended up buying the pull ups version than the diapers I actually wanted. Now I have 60+ pull ups and not sure if I want them or even use them.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I decided to try buy myself some cheap store diapers. I went to Walgreens and bought two packs of 32 for 37 dollars. The thing is I ended up buying the pull ups version than the diapers I actually wanted. Now I have 60+ pull ups and not sure if I want them or even use them.
    Doh, well at least you didn't waste double that with ordering a case of pullups.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post

Oh God, those are useless diapers by themselves, not because of the low capacity, but because the fit is bad At this point, you've got 2 big bags of stuffers which will require surgery

If you haven't opened them just take them back and exchange them. Tell them you picked up the wrong bags by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    If you haven't opened them just take them back and exchange them. Tell them you picked up the wrong bags by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a good suggestion, although the sooner you go, the more likely they will consider taking them back. Also if they try to give you a rough time be like "Look its for a relative, and they won't be able to use this product I picked the wrong one by accident"