• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I'm Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm a DL. I can remember wearing diapers when I was 3 just because I liked them. My parents just thought I was a late toilet trainer. I still don't understand it, but with the help of my wife I've come to accept it (even if she isn't into it).

It is the greatest stress relief in my life! Just wonderful!

I've lurked for months and really appreciate the guidance!

I hope I can contribute![emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hello NMDL and welcome to the group.

Egor

NMDL said:
Hi! I'm a DL. I can remember wearing diapers when I was 3 just because I liked them. My parents just thought I was a late toilet trainer. I still don't understand it, but with the help of my wife I've come to accept it (even if she isn't into it).

It is the greatest stress relief in my life! Just wonderful!

I've lurked for months and really appreciate the guidance!

I hope I can contribute![emoji1]

Hi NMDL welcome to the group. I hope you will feel welcome here. Would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies? I personally love videogames, alternative rock, bowling, and martial arts.

InstalockingHanso said:
Hi NMDL welcome to the group. I hope you will feel welcome here. Would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies? I personally love videogames, alternative rock, bowling, and martial arts.
Yeah! Sorry, don't know where my manners went. I'm into astronomy, hiking and video games (currently obsessed with Zelda BOTW).

NMDL said:
Yeah! Sorry, don't know where my manners went. I'm into astronomy, hiking and video games (currently obsessed with Zelda BOTW).

I like hiking as well. We have a nice walking and bike trail where I live and I enjoy getting out on my bike. The trail was an old rail line and runs through the short hills of the Shenandoah Mountains. It's really beautiful and I never tire of it.

Hi and welcome, Nathan. I think we all have our own, usually very different, stories to tell about how we arrived here. I too am a DL and it's mostly to provide me with a degree of comfort when on long journeys or when I know I'm likely to be without loo access for a fair while. There's also an element of social defiance involved - I love standing in the street or on public transport - and doing a wee in a heavy duty adult nappy. Somebody told me recently that people can tell when you're doing that due to a tensing of the facial muscles but I'm not sure how true that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back