Something similar to crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is there any other premium abdl diapers out there that have the same no landing zone design as crinklz?

safaris don't have a landing zone

:dunno:

This is easy. First Better Dry is the same exact diaper, without the printing, all white. about $1 cheaper as well.
Northshore Supreme. Molicare Slip Maxi. These are all made in Europe. I think ifit is made in China, it is fair to assume there is a taping panel. There are probably other European made ones as well. I think XPmedical's own brand also are absent a taping panel, but I am not 100% sure.

ClickyKeys said:
Yes they do. They are just a printed version of Inspire+InControl which have landing zone. Product description also states they have a landing zone:

http://rearz.ca/safari-nighttime-briefs-bag/

Hmm, I could have sworn they didn't, that said its been awhile since I wore one and it was only a sample, I guess confidry is the only non landing zone I can think of then and that uses trap tapes which are simillar anyway.

Betterdry is the only diaper comparable to crinklz (exactly the same but minus the print). Molicare super, northshore supreme, and confidry also have no landing zones, but do not have the same ultra high absorbency as crinklz does. They are cheaper, and still very absorbent too, so it's worth at least trying them.

Abena M4s don't have a landing zone either.

I've tried quite a few ABDL diapers, and afaik crinklz (the rev2, based on betterdry) is the only one to use double tapes rather than a retape panel.

Hmmm, wait I think there was actually one, but it's been a long time... AwwSoCute? They were available in pink and blue but it looks like they've got some new patterns out recently. I found the fit very sloppy. You'd better get someone to to confirm that, they don't have double tapes and I THINK they may still have no tape panel... so you'd better get it right the first time!

Other notes from my foggy memory on them - no front or rear elastic, I think no leak guards, VERY plush interior that absorbs fast and wicks well but clumps rapidly wet or dry (little or no sap, mostly pulp), soft smooth thin shell but that is easily damaged or torn even by strained tapes.

RJDodger said:
Abena M4s don't have a landing zone either.

True, but they are nowhere near as absorbent or reliable as confidry and not even in the same league as crinklz. The OP was asking for similar to crinklz. Abena is nowhere near similar in spite of not having a landing zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, they have a landing zone too.

Other thank crinklz, ALL current abdl printed diapers are similar to each other and ALL have landing zones.

I assume slomo's addition was in response to me. And yeah, the more I think about it... I believe ASC had a fairly thin, very reflective clear tape panel. But it was pretty soft compared to most others.

Anyway, here's an idea. Just put your diaper on backwards. No landing zone, no tapes even, in front. It'll fit and feel weird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back