Secret Codes with your Spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have gotten pretty good at hiding the fact that I am wearing a diaper. So much so that my wife even can't tell which was evident when she went for something and I stopped her cause I know she would not like what she found. This got me thinking about some sort of secret code so that I can let her know that I am wearing or not. I do live in a household full of young adults that I don't think are aware of my DL side. I do wear in public some and around the house. Does anyone have any suggestions? SID?

Back early in our relationship, I used to refer to doing ABDL stuff as "plan B". I don't even remember where that term came from but over time it became a code word for diapers.
"Are you wearing a Plan B?", she might ask.
Now she knows my certain buzzwords that I use around others or for when I'm texting her. Such as when I tell her I'm "relaxing". Or I'm going to go in the other room to relax for a bit. That means the same thing. Part of using code words for me had to do with it being less creepy than actually saying "diapers". Around her used to make me feel odd but I'm becoming more at ease with it. She usually calls them my "funderpants". I wonder if she's afraid to use the actual words too.

MY SO refers to them as "something" as in, "go put something on" if we are in bed and I am not wearing a diaper.
I don't think she is comfortable with the word diaper, as I have not heard her call it a diaper, although I have referred to it as such, "My diaper is wet", or "I need to change my diaper"

Those are good ideas. So far, we do not have any code words. Sometimes she can tell and gives me a look but I would prefer to figure out a good code to use. I also want to make it less creepy for her and not discourage her from engaging me. Plan B isn't bad. Better than "Rustling?"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't ever expect my SO to request that I do put something on. I have said that I am "Padded" to avoid the "D" word. I don't want the others in the house to know so this is important.

It's funny how delicate the D word is. I feel fine and free to use it here in these boards all the time. Diaper, diaper, DIAPER!!!

I will see if the "Relaxing" idea works.

I wonder if anyone does other types of secret codes....like special socks or specific non AB clothes. I have some Tall shirts that I always wear when I am lounging around that cover well. Maybe a new special Tall shirt would be good.

If I'm super paranoid I'll wear an undershirt that I tuck into my pants. I don't own a onesie yet so if you see that I have an undershirt on, that's a pretty good clue I'm wearing more. Then a one-size-too-big t shirt over that which covers the pant line. I for one enjoy relaxing often! ;)

My currant girl friend worked in a nursing home for old people for 15 years. When i told her that i wear a diaper for bed wetting she say no we don't call them diapers that's for baby's we call them depends for dignity for the old people.

LittleICme said:
MY SO refers to them as "something" as in, "go put something on" if we are in bed and I am not wearing a diaper.
I don't think she is comfortable with the word diaper, as I have not heard her call it a diaper, although I have referred to it as such, "My diaper is wet", or "I need to change my diaper"

I too have heard my wife use the "something" word. As in are you wearing something? She also might say "What is this" as she pats my front or butt. Finally she may say do you want to put something on? It is rare for her to be open with me in a positive way, but there are moments when the mood is OK and she is allowing (like at that time of the month for her).

Last edited:
I have a hard time using the word diaper around my wife. She isn't much into this anyway. However, we do use the term "toy underwear" when referring to when I am diapered or when I'm going to put one on.

My wife asks me if I have my big boy pants on. Of course, I have a variety of underwear options which led us to the following conversation:

Her: Are you wearing big boy pants?
Me: No.
Her: Diaper?
Me: No.
Her: What?
Me: Bit girl pants.

I have a pair of training pants that have "Big Boy Pants" embroidered on the front. She takes issue with that characterization.

These are funny. My wife and I always just call them what they are. Diapers. There's no reason anybody should be ashamed or go out of your way to hide them.

Part of it is that just the word "diaper" makes some of us uncomfortable. Admit it. That word has a power behind it. And it is a word usually used to describe baby underwear. Most adults would probably feel pretty insecure about wearing a diaper but less so for wearing a protective brief, or whatever else they decide to call it. I doubt you'll find the word, "diaper" on any adult briefs used for medical reasons.

It's a good point to bring up too, since so many of us in the ABDL/ IC community deal with the weirdness feelings. I'm using the word more around myself and wife to make it seem more normal, actually.

Code words could be fun though. You could invent all sorts of innocent sounding terms that nobody else would get!

Me and my wife love to use the word crinkle to refer to diapers because we both love the crinkl diapers make

My wife and use "padded up" or "comfy" when we talk about diapers. We call them diapers on occasion also.

When my wife and I are alone, they're mostly called diapers, just for the fun of saying & accepting that I'm diapered. At other times, in the past, with kids at home, she might've called them my fancy pants, or peejamas. Thankfully, we're empty nesters now, so we can say what we want, unless we're standing near the Samsung TV, or within 50' of either of our smartphones. You know they're listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back