Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Codes with your Spouse

Default Secret Codes with your Spouse

So I have gotten pretty good at hiding the fact that I am wearing a diaper. So much so that my wife even can't tell which was evident when she went for something and I stopped her cause I know she would not like what she found. This got me thinking about some sort of secret code so that I can let her know that I am wearing or not. I do live in a household full of young adults that I don't think are aware of my DL side. I do wear in public some and around the house. Does anyone have any suggestions? SID?

Back early in our relationship, I used to refer to doing ABDL stuff as "plan B". I don't even remember where that term came from but over time it became a code word for diapers.
    "Are you wearing a Plan B?", she might ask.
    Now she knows my certain buzzwords that I use around others or for when I'm texting her. Such as when I tell her I'm "relaxing". Or I'm going to go in the other room to relax for a bit. That means the same thing. Part of using code words for me had to do with it being less creepy than actually saying "diapers". Around her used to make me feel odd but I'm becoming more at ease with it. She usually calls them my "funderpants". I wonder if she's afraid to use the actual words too.

MY SO refers to them as "something" as in, "go put something on" if we are in bed and I am not wearing a diaper.
    I don't think she is comfortable with the word diaper, as I have not heard her call it a diaper, although I have referred to it as such, "My diaper is wet", or "I need to change my diaper"

Those are good ideas. So far, we do not have any code words. Sometimes she can tell and gives me a look but I would prefer to figure out a good code to use. I also want to make it less creepy for her and not discourage her from engaging me. Plan B isn't bad. Better than "Rustling?"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't ever expect my SO to request that I do put something on. I have said that I am "Padded" to avoid the "D" word. I don't want the others in the house to know so this is important.

It's funny how delicate the D word is. I feel fine and free to use it here in these boards all the time. Diaper, diaper, DIAPER!!!

I will see if the "Relaxing" idea works.

I wonder if anyone does other types of secret codes....like special socks or specific non AB clothes. I have some Tall shirts that I always wear when I am lounging around that cover well. Maybe a new special Tall shirt would be good.

If I'm super paranoid I'll wear an undershirt that I tuck into my pants. I don't own a onesie yet so if you see that I have an undershirt on, that's a pretty good clue I'm wearing more. Then a one-size-too-big t shirt over that which covers the pant line. I for one enjoy relaxing often!

My currant girl friend worked in a nursing home for old people for 15 years. When i told her that i wear a diaper for bed wetting she say no we don't call them diapers that's for baby's we call them depends for dignity for the old people.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    MY SO refers to them as "something" as in, "go put something on" if we are in bed and I am not wearing a diaper.
    I don't think she is comfortable with the word diaper, as I have not heard her call it a diaper, although I have referred to it as such, "My diaper is wet", or "I need to change my diaper"
    I too have heard my wife use the "something" word. As in are you wearing something? She also might say "What is this" as she pats my front or butt. Finally she may say do you want to put something on? It is rare for her to be open with me in a positive way, but there are moments when the mood is OK and she is allowing (like at that time of the month for her).
    Last edited by Barnboy; 06-May-2017 at 12:02.

I have a hard time using the word diaper around my wife. She isn't much into this anyway. However, we do use the term "toy underwear" when referring to when I am diapered or when I'm going to put one on.