Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoAmericanus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
the thread on diapers at the air port inspired this one, going though the check points at a court of law.

My experience my also apply to the air port as well since I wear a belt with a metal buckle

A number of years back I had to go to court to get rid of a conviction that I had from when I was 19, so 17 years later I wanted to get that conviction vacated so I come into court building in my best suit but I had lost a bit off mass so my pants where lose with out a belt, so I got all my metal off and still set off the detector so they asked me to take my belt off and I did and my pants slipped and fell right to the floor in front of a few police officers, and yes every one saw my diaper, it was so quiet you could hear a mouse pass gas, terrified I pulled my pants back up and just said "I hate it when that happens" and every one got a good laugh out of that comment, had I not added in a little humor I think I would have just fell apart.
Cops see a lot of things but I think that was a first for them and after where very professional.
And I did get my record vacated

That was the perfect way to react. I always hope if I have an embarrassing diaper-related exposure that I'll stay cool and positive as well. I'm learning to stop seeing this as bad-weird. It's good-weird so that's the right attitude and way to carry yourself!

I don't go thru the metal detector at all , they spot check me when I go in to look for any very high readings , but I usually check my weapons going in because I know they are gonna be jerks about it otherwise , if justice was really going on they would not be fearfull of anyone , but since they have demonstrated s complete inability to rule by anything other than fear and bullying people that's to be expected , you might say I have an inherent bias against cops glory boy attitudes , I don't care who gets credit for the save just do the friggin work.my years on the fire department we had to keep extra guys on in order to fight with the ESU guys who wanted to jump the call for the press ,little did they know we could care less if we did the call and they took the media pat on the head , we weren't looking to be called heroes we just did our job , helped those that needed it and onto the next one .so my ability to appreciate cops is through that lens which admittedly not all cops are that shallow but I don't want to hang around to find out if this is a good one .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

With so many people wearing for medical reasons, I don't think being caught in a public place wearing is such a big deal. You will likely never see these people again in any case. So make the best of it with a joke if in that position.

Yup. About 5+ years ago I had to go to court to get a speeding ticket thrown out. My experience going through their check point was very much in line with the airport back then.

Luckily my pants didn't fall down o me though.

I will be traveling wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants. Do diaper pins set off the metal detector?

Yes they do , if you want to avoid the hassle get some plastic boingos.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Somewhere through the urban legends has it that some jurisdictions put diapers on the prisoners at the jail before they head to the courthouse so there is no excuse for the prisoner to go to use the bathroom so the proceedings can proceed without delay or incident. Anyone know this to be fact or fiction ?

Just an aside concerning courts and diapers:

When I lived in Utah, there was a man that was sentenced to 15 years in jail for flashing his diaper to children. He was called "Diaper Boy" in the headlines. His excuse was that he was "showing them that they weren't alone". Definitely someone with mental problems. I always thought it was kind of ironic that his defense attorney was Kimberly Clark. He was wearing a child's diaper during the incident claiming it was the only thing that fit because he was so small. In fact, the article read as though it were an April Fool's satire, Tabloid or yet another poorly written "diaper" fiction. Nope, real incident, real person, real news sources (Salt Lake Tribune, Deseret News, and KSL. The big three news outlets there). He made headlines again 4+ years later when a higher court overturned the decision claiming that no criminal action had occurred. Strange, slightly creepy and unsettling, but not criminal. So he was released.

I had an acquaintance who worked in a prison. Sometimes when they had a difficult prisoner (self-abusive, etc..) they restrained him for extended periods and put a diaper on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back