your fave movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
seriously though, whats your fave movie?
cause...
i recently saw this great comedy film called twil... *realizes twilight was meant to be serious* oh f%#$!

I've said this here before but I'm a super fan of Event Horizon. It came out August 15, 1997 and to date I've seen it 147 times. I've got the ship tattooed on my right arm, I've got costumes and an extensive collection of memorabilia. Autographs from the full cast, etc. I know more about it than really anything else in the world. Sort of my nerdy passion and has been for twenty years.

anyone else LOVE the 10th kingdom?

I love the LOTR and Hobbits movie series.
If most times watched counts as your top pick then LOTR of course, been out longer. Watched it all at least 5 times through. I watch a lot of stuff and am pretty busy most of the time so 5 is a lot of times for me, I usually watch once and thats it.

Tommycombs said:
I've said this here before but I'm a super fan of Event Horizon. It came out August 15, 1997 and to date I've seen it 147 times. I've got the ship tattooed on my right arm, I've got costumes and an extensive collection of memorabilia. Autographs from the full cast, etc. I know more about it than really anything else in the world. Sort of my nerdy passion and has been for twenty years.

That was one of my favorite movies as well. One of the really scary movies.

I'm also a big fan of the LOTR series. There's a little know Disney movie I love called, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" from a Ray Bradbury book. It even has an AB theme in it, which you don't see in many movies.

My top favorites are Madagascar 2 and Tower Heist.

I absolutely love the movie Gladiator. Action movies are normally my thing :)

dogboy said:
That was one of my favorite movies as well. One of the really scary movies.

I'm also a big fan of the LOTR series. There's a little know Disney movie I love called, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" from a Ray Bradbury book. It even has an AB theme in it, which you don't see in many movies.
I remember that movie but it's been years since I saw it. I don't remember any AB scenes though, which is odd since my brain catalogs media references to ABDL stuff pretty thoroughly.

My all time favourite movie is Blade Runner.

My next 20-odd favourites will vary depending on my mood but Blade Runner will forever remain #1.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've seen c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All these moments will be lost in time. Like tears in rain.

So beautiful. Rutger Hauer ad-libbed that whilst the cameras were rolling and Ridley Scott liked it so much he kept it.

Either

The Transformers: The Movie (1984)

or

Smokey and the Bandit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommycombs said:
I remember that movie but it's been years since I saw it. I don't remember any AB scenes though, which is odd since my brain catalogs media references to ABDL stuff pretty thoroughly.

Remember the carousel that could run either forward or backward? If it ran forward, it made you grow older, and the main character's best friend wanted to go forward and become an adult. I think his last name was Nightshade, a really cool name. At the end of the movie, the evil ring master threatens to put the main character/boy (I forget his name) on the carousel and run it backwards, turning him into a baby and I think he makes a reference to having to wear diapers. There's another evil character who appears to be a diapered toddler and he does a lot of evil deeds in both the movie and the book. He started out as an adult who ran backwards on the carousel. Oh....if such a thing really existed!

Some great films mentioned. LOTR series went as close to recreating Middle Earth as anything could be. For me though my favourite film of all time is American Beauty. There is somethin magical about the story and really gets you thinking about life at various stages. The script and cinematography is breathtaking throughout. It always keeps itself grounded without getting over the top. I actual feel that engrossing myself in that film helped me grow up a little bit.

I also enjoy silent era films. There are some German expressionism films that really drove the whole medium towards being artistic. Ones to look out for are Nosferatu, Metropolis and the Cabinet of Dr. Cagliari.

Godzilla
All Star Wars movies
Back to the Future
Any and all Marvel movies
Indiana Jones movies
Jurassic Park (I love Jeff Goldblum His comedy makes me laugh)

I will watch these movies any day:

All of the Star Wars films
Ted 1 & 2
The Harold & Kumar trilogy
The Karate kid (the 80's ones)
Dude, where's my car
Delta Farce

AAO said:
Either

The Transformers: The Movie (1984)

or

Smokey and the Bandit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original Transformers movie may have only been topped by it being recut widescreen so thumbs up.

KryanAshford said:
Godzilla
All Star Wars movies
Back to the Future
Any and all Marvel movies
Indiana Jones movies
Jurassic Park (I love Jeff Goldblum His comedy makes me laugh)

Brilliant list bro.

My favourite all time movie is Highlander and obviously there should have been only one!

My all time favourite movie is The Lion King, others are Howls moving castle, the footrot flats movie The dogs tale, Trainspotting, Pulp fiction and i have to include the monty python movies too in this list.
MotherFaith said:
Ones to look out for are Nosferatu, Metropolis and the Cabinet of Dr. Cagliari.
Metropolis is awesome, i saw it years ago at a friends place and loved it so much i bought a copy for myself that same day, now im keen to check out the other two you mentioned :)

All time: Forrest Gump.

Star Wars Franchise (Excluding the awful prequels that were 1-3.)

The 5th Element

Hellboy 1 and 2

Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark

Deadpool

Guardians of the Galaxy

Basically anything with Loki! I also love Star Wars and Ponyo as well. Oh, and Space Jam... the list pretty much goes on. XD

I like the first 6 Star Wars movies. But I love Act of Valor, Blackhawk Down, Lone Survivor, 13 Hours, and Zootopia. I rarely watch movies though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back