• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBetes

Contributor
Role
Hi!
So the guy that I'm seeing (we haven't decided of we're boyfriend/girlfriend yet, we just generally say we're dating and call each other our significant other) told me a few nights ago that he enjoys wearing diapers. He was unfortunately very sick as a child and had to wear them and after he went into remission he found that in times of stress that wearing them comforted him and that at some point it became a sexual thing to him. I told him that I understood and that there was absolutely no judgement. I've been asking him loads of questions and he has been amazing at answering them, but I don't want to overload him so I'm reaching out to the community.
My significant other told me that he is not interested in the adult baby aspect of it and does not want to do any type of child-like role play, but he is interested and has fantasized about sex with diapers. I asked if he wanted me to wear one and he said that if I felt comfortable with it then yes he would. I told him I wasn't sure because it's not something that has ever crossed my mind, but that I would be willing to give it a try and we'd cross that bridge when we got to it. Has anyone else dealt with this or had a significant other willing to try and how did you deal with it.
Also, the concept of sex with diapers still confuses me a bit because everything is covered. I've been trying to find videos of it, but all I can find are videos of adult babies or people wetting/messing in their diapers (something he has talked about but has said he has no interest in involving that in the bedroom) can anyone recommend any videos or informational sources that can help me.
I really want my significant other to feel comfortable and to be able to explore things that he likes in the bedroom because he's helping me explore the things I like (BDSM and things like it) he took a huge step in telling me and I want to do my best to be the best almost-girlfriend I can be. Thanks so much!

Hello Jbetes and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm a DL (diaper lover) as your other half appears to be. If I'm honest I don't know anything about 'diaper sex' as such but I do enjoy wearing. My guess is that you'd actually enjoy it and find it very comfy if you tried. I don't know how strong your bladder is, but I tend to find when I'm diapered I actually need to wee a lot less often than when I'm not wearing protection. I think it gives me that extra little bit of confidence, especially when I know I won't have convenient loo access for a long period of time.

Hi JBetes!

When I told my GF (now wife) she just treated it as another piece of lingerie and we explored. That worked really well for us! Given that he doesn't seem interested in the age play aspect, I'd be surprised if that didn't work great for you two as well.

I'd also like to applaud you for being open. Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to Twitter forum. There are some threads out there that discussed some of the topics you're curious to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back