• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My name is Thomas. I'm not fully incontinent, but recently I've been experiencing bladder and bowel problems that are a result from my multiple sclerosis. I was diagnosed with MS when I was 19. I figured I join adisc mostly to vent and to talk to people with people who experience incontinence as well. In my free time I enjoy camping,hiking and sports.This is the same thing on my profile but i didn't know what else to add. :sweatdrop:

Hi welcome. I totally understand and sympathise with you.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I too enjoy some of the same things you do, camping, fishing hiking, my sports are baseball, and sometimes football. This a great place to meet new people and share with experiences. I too have bladder problems and find it nessrssary to where Diapers. And enjoy doing so

Thank you. I use to play baseball and I like to watch football.

Me too love that baseball

And my new romper I got today

Hi Thomas and welcome!

I am also IC and enjoy hiking, though now I'm getting older, my knees won't let me hike as much as I used to. Camping though... no thanks. I like to sleep in a nice comfy bed!

Thanks downtide! I mostly enjoy the camping for the nature aspect as i also dont like sleeping in a sleeping bag.

Hi and welcome, Thomas. You'll find a very friendly and supportive community here. I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi and welcome Thomas

Thank you adrian

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks you wheelz4legz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back