Not open for further replies.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Does anyone have any tips for pants types for use with diapers like Abena or any other bulky fit brief. Company policy recently went to a more strict dress code and my baggy shorts are no longer acceptable my issue with pants is they are far too tight and ride up in the crotch when bending which flattens the leak guards causing a small river down my leg.

What are a good pair of heavy duty work pants that are loose enough to not ride up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

go to walmart and experiment with different styles of khakis while wearing said diaper til you find one that looks ok. Otherwise if you don't need a diaper at work, don't wear one or wear a lighter one.

rennecfox said:
go to walmart and experiment with different styles of khakis while wearing said diaper til you find one that looks ok. Otherwise if you don't need a diaper at work, don't wear one or wear a lighter one.

Average bathroom could be between 400 Ft up to 200 miles. While I can go without at home sometimes I can't get to a bathroom while driving or ill stop for the night where there is no bathroom available. With limited space I can't have several types so I stick to usually extreme capacity so I can have less with me and still be covered when I need them.

Tbh I didn't think of khakis while the general dress pants are too weak and rip there are the dickies brand. Lol

Dickies usually allow enough room for me. Also, they aren't cheap, but check out khakis from 511 Tactical. Most of them appear like dress pants. However they're for gov workers who need to conceal carry and have a durable work uniform. So they tend to wear a little loose but serve the purpose of looking professional.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Fenrir said:
Dickies usually allow enough room for me. Also, they aren't cheap, but check out khakis from 511 Tactical. Most of them appear like dress pants. However they're for gov workers who need to conceal carry and have a durable work uniform. So they tend to wear a little loose but serve the purpose of looking professional.

511 tactical ill have to check that out. Thanks.

w0lfpack91 said:
511 tactical ill have to check that out. Thanks.

No problem :). Here's their main site.
http://www.511tactical.com/mens/mens-pants.html

They're sold on a few others as well. Carhartt is another's brand you might be able to use.

Fenrir said:
No problem :). Here's their main site.
http://www.511tactical.com/mens/mens-pants.html

They're sold on a few others as well. Carhartt is another's brand you might be able to use.

I do use their coveralls in winter and they work amazing with diapers but they are a bit heavy for summer, especially around socal, az, NM, and Texas.

I totally understand ya there haha. Wearing out here in NM can be very tough in the summer. A good pair of work pants are worth their weight in gold.

w0lfpack91 said:
Average bathroom could be between 400 Ft up to 200 miles. While I can go without at home sometimes I can't get to a bathroom while driving or ill stop for the night where there is no bathroom available. With limited space I can't have several types so I stick to usually extreme capacity so I can have less with me and still be covered when I need them.

Tbh I didn't think of khakis while the general dress pants are too weak and rip there are the dickies brand. Lol

Dickies work for me. diapers arent to noticible under them.

For me one to two sizes up worked perfectly.

I have a few pairs of pants from LA Police gear, have a good amount of room down there, pretty lightweight and most styles are decently priced under $30 or so.
The kind I get are the Urban Ops. Plenty of pockets and an ok balance of rugged and being light to wear.
http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-shrike-tactical-pant.html
(Haven't tried any other style than the one I mentioned, but the one I got is alright though.)

Last edited:
I wear Lee Men's Modern Series Straight-Fit for work. I have never used them with diapers but I bet they would be perfect. I actually bought them because for my work in retail I have to wear khakis, and normal ones kept ripping in the seams. The material is really stretchy as they are made from that active fabric, even the way the waist fits would be perfect for diapers as even without a belt they hug and stretch perfectly and don't have to be continually pulled up all the time. I get them from Amazon but I'm sure anyone who sells Lee's would carry them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DXQC61S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wear confidry 24/7 every day to my quite office. Here's what I've learned.

1. NOBODY ever notices- ever. Seriously, and no matter how painfully obvious it seems to us too. We are way more self conscious to the crinkle and bulge than we give others credit to realise.
2. Wear a decent noise cancelling diaper cover. Something like the Gary activewear PUL pants (my favourite). They will greatly reduce noise because of the cloth out layer, which also helps any newcomer with their confidence. More importantly they will also help you realise any leaks before the become outwardly apparent.
3. A thin diaper that has leaked is WAY more noticeable than a thick one which had done its job. ALWAYS use a diaper you can trust to not leak- no matter how thick it needs to be.
4. Wear pleated front kackis or dress slacks- always black too. The pleating/folds will go a long way in breaking up the bulge hidden by your pants. The black will hide any leaks and wet spots.
5. Always wear at least one size too big. They won't be "baggy" per say, but will leave ample room for your diaper. (also always try on new pants with a wet/swollen diaper).
6. Always wear a belt too (though never too tight). Not only will it break up your waist line (further hiding your diaper bulge), but it will help keep those loose pants up too.

7. IF you are ever "outed", be darned honest! Just tell them you need them (a mental need is no less than a physical need), and you'd really rather not talk about it (which I'm sure most wouldn't). Just leave it at that and let your coworkers come to their own beliefs. 99% of the time it will be in your favor to leave it just as that. Even if being outed happens less than %0.0001 of the time.

Abena is a thick diaper for sure. Is that type of protection really needed in work or is it overkill. I use Tranquility ATNs or if going to be out for an extended period of time and not sure about clean changing environments, I will use Northshore Lite. Not real bulky but excepts and locks in a lot. I'm sure at work there are bathrooms to change?

jimnpampers said:
Abena is a thick diaper for sure. Is that type of protection really needed in work or is it overkill. I use Tranquility ATNs or if going to be out for an extended period of time and not sure about clean changing environments, I will use Northshore Lite. Not real bulky but excepts and locks in a lot. I'm sure at work there are bathrooms to change?

Well I drive a semi, while I'm not fully incontinent I have urgency issues, once the urge hits i have maybe 4-5 miniutes before the flood gates give way. About 80% of areas are marked no trucks and the last 20% can be up to 200 miles apart or have lines to park. Not good odds of staying dry at work. Truck cabin space is also a factor. 6 L4 Abena equate to about 2 packs of thinner briefs so the higher capacity allows me to be covered for longer with less space used down side is I have to sit in a wet diaper longer but it's a trade off decision. While I'm home I can do without protection altogether. Or if I'm out I can have lighter protection.

But driving a truck is quite different my vehicle is almost 100 Feet long I can't just whip in to a store or gas station not many places have enough room for my truck.

I'm not a clothing expert but Wrangler Riggs workwear is the best pair i've found, there not cheap but there comfortable, have plenty of room, and have a nice piece of leather over the pocket for your knife clip.

I wear the relax fix pants one size larger and no one has ever noticed my confidry 24/7 or the bulge, even if you get dress pants just get one size up and hem the pants if necessary if they are to long.

2.5 years and no one has said anything about seeing the diaper bulge.

w0lfpack91 said:
I do use their coveralls in winter and they work amazing with diapers but they are a bit heavy for summer, especially around socal, az, NM, and Texas.

I wear both Dickies and Carhartt work pants, they are awesome for covering a bulky diaper and still looking professional without giving too much away.

I tend to wear a thicker diaper and normally have a booster in it too and I've never had a problem with them.

For me, jeans or work pants and always one size up works well. My protection is well concealed, even with a booster and diaper cover under work or street clothing.

- - - Updated - - -

good point out on the source for 'tactical' gear. I like those and will order soon.

I go one size up and wear with a belt. My work dresscode is business-casual so I wear black slacks with a very unfashionable pleat, which gives a little more room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back