Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a diaper with pants

Default Wearing a diaper with pants

Does anyone have any tips for pants types for use with diapers like Abena or any other bulky fit brief. Company policy recently went to a more strict dress code and my baggy shorts are no longer acceptable my issue with pants is they are far too tight and ride up in the crotch when bending which flattens the leak guards causing a small river down my leg.

What are a good pair of heavy duty work pants that are loose enough to not ride up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

go to walmart and experiment with different styles of khakis while wearing said diaper til you find one that looks ok. Otherwise if you don't need a diaper at work, don't wear one or wear a lighter one.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    go to walmart and experiment with different styles of khakis while wearing said diaper til you find one that looks ok. Otherwise if you don't need a diaper at work, don't wear one or wear a lighter one.
    Average bathroom could be between 400 Ft up to 200 miles. While I can go without at home sometimes I can't get to a bathroom while driving or ill stop for the night where there is no bathroom available. With limited space I can't have several types so I stick to usually extreme capacity so I can have less with me and still be covered when I need them.

Tbh I didn't think of khakis while the general dress pants are too weak and rip there are the dickies brand. Lol

Dickies usually allow enough room for me. Also, they aren't cheap, but check out khakis from 511 Tactical. Most of them appear like dress pants. However they're for gov workers who need to conceal carry and have a durable work uniform. So they tend to wear a little loose but serve the purpose of looking professional.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Dickies usually allow enough room for me. Also, they aren't cheap, but check out khakis from 511 Tactical. Most of them appear like dress pants. However they're for gov workers who need to conceal carry and have a durable work uniform. So they tend to wear a little loose but serve the purpose of looking professional.

511 tactical ill have to check that out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    511 tactical ill have to check that out. Thanks.

No problem . Here's their main site.
    http://www.511tactical.com/mens/mens-pants.html

They're sold on a few others as well. Carhartt is another's brand you might be able to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    No problem . Here's their main site.
    http://www.511tactical.com/mens/mens-pants.html

They're sold on a few others as well. Carhartt is another's brand you might be able to use.

I do use their coveralls in winter and they work amazing with diapers but they are a bit heavy for summer, especially around socal, az, NM, and Texas.

I totally understand ya there haha. Wearing out here in NM can be very tough in the summer. A good pair of work pants are worth their weight in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Average bathroom could be between 400 Ft up to 200 miles. While I can go without at home sometimes I can't get to a bathroom while driving or ill stop for the night where there is no bathroom available. With limited space I can't have several types so I stick to usually extreme capacity so I can have less with me and still be covered when I need them.

Tbh I didn't think of khakis while the general dress pants are too weak and rip there are the dickies brand. Lol

Dickies work for me. diapers arent to noticible under them.