got milk ads from the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone remember those black and white print ads for milk? I remember seeing them in Newsweek magazine. One I remember well showed a sweaty weight lifter lying on a bench press lifting a barbell. The provocative part was that he wasn't wearing normal gym shorts, he was wearing shorts with elastic leg openings! I have never seen men's gym shorts like this. Only recently did I come across something that looks just like them and that is Gary's active wear diaper covers.
Does anyone remember that ad? Does anyone recall men's gym shorts like that?

could they be 80s running shorts? Haven't seen the ad, but I know back then running shorts could look alot like gary products.

It doesn't ring any bells but it did remind me of an old catalog I was browsing online from the 1970s that had an ad for inflatable shorts. I kid you not. I think it was some quack health/ fitness sort of thing.

I don't think they were running shorts. I wear running shorts. I wish I could find a copy of that ad to show. It was very provocative. It was a weight lifting situation, and the guy was very sweaty. I will have to go looking for it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back