Regressing to deal with what is to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
On March 31st I got news that I have been dreading getting for the past 8 year. That being the return of my cancer

So as of late I have been relying on my infant side to deal. Meaning that I am using and carrying my paci more and when going out having my stuffed leopard Peppy with me that included when going to work.

Also the new treatment plan includes going through radiation therapy again which will most likely finish off the muscles in my bladder which means that i will most likely end up with a urostomy but i would rather spend the rest of my life in diapers as i am already in pullups for bladder leakage.

I've been having some heath-related stress of my own lately and I've noticed that if I'm feeling a little extra down I might reach for my pacifier a bit more... Suck my binky and watch some Sesame Street, try to escape my adult issues a bit. I want to be a baby forever because babies don't have to deal with icky grown-up problems, someone else does it for them. :blushie:

What ever it takes buddy, if this makes you feel happier and more secure in yourself then little out as often as you need. I wish you all the best with the road ahead. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back