• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ftm baby boy... intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyprettyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hello! im stitch. im 22, i live somewhere in arizona, and i id as a little/baby. i have been a little for a very long time, but i only started wearing diapers and joining the ABDL community within the last month. im ftm transgender, i take testosterone, and i use he/him pronouns. i do like baby girl stuff sometimes however like mlp amd hello kitty 😙 im in the process of customizing my pacifiers as well as making my own onesies/baby clothes. if i figure out anything new ill make a post here giving advice! im not sure if its standard to post pictures here? but i currently wear overnites in size XL, which fit me as they go up to 125lbs and I weigh just under that. I dont actually wet my diapers right now, I just wear them as a comfort and taboo thing, but I might be comfortable actually using them eventually (I would upgrade to adult diapers then, though). I am also a sex worker and plan to start doing fetish modelling/cam work as an ABDL. thanks for reading! 💖

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello bayprettyboy and welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back