urinary. Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I have this uti. So should I be changing my diapers ever 2. Pees. And not 4 or full loaded?

drink more fluids and try to keep your diaper area clean, you may want to contact your doctor for an antibiotic and you can get an over the counter pain reliever that I believe is called Azo
Keeping clean and drinking the correct amount of fluids is important, but if you feel like your urinating acid you should see your doctor as an untreated UTI can cause problems to your bladder and kidneys

I. Change. Every 4 pee and use baby wipes. I and am seeing. A doctor. I take. The medical. Stuff. You take but I still the same. Problem still

in the 20 some years I have been 24/7 I have had only two UTI
when you wipe start from front to back, as i understand it the UTI is some times started from bacteria from your bum as fecal material has all the nastiest stuff that can cause the UTI, keeping your butt clean lessens the chance as well, most non diaper wearing males get UTI from anal sex and then not cleaning up after, keeping hydrated helps but staying clean is important, I usually use most of what my diaper can take and rarely have any UTI, my first one was defiantly from a vacation type setting where I did not get enough fluids as was unable to shower at the end of the day, urine in it's self is fairly sterile but degrades after wetting and I am not fecal IC so I never use diapers for that but try to keep that area as clean as possible and rarely have problems, maby it's the time you spend in a wet diaper that may be a factor, I wear Depends so they don't last as long as the higher quality diapers, how long do you spend in a damp or wet diaper?

I. Think more than. 2 hours to 7 hours. I sleep. In diapers since. My family. Doesn't. Accept. It.

As the advice given is sound I can only add my support to proper hygiene and loads of water - the extra water will mean everything is diluted and a diaper that's lasts for several hours normally will be a changed twice as often anyway - oh and yes if there is burning see a Dr - if it gets to your bladder it's painful and often a case of hospital for drip antibiotics

Okay I am pLanning on change. The diaper after. 2 pees. And see what happens. Hopeful the burning. Stops. Oh when i l. Lift. 25 and more. I leak some. But maybe I am not emptying. My bladder

Sounds like you are coping as best you can, plus you are getting good advice here. Good hygiene is a given, and in addition, to prevent any rashes try using a good barrier cream. Generic zinc oxide ointment is good as is probably most brands you can find in the baby department. Baby wipes to help you clean up will also help. It may take several days, but don't give up.Take care of your genitals and butt just like you would for a baby when changing their diapers.

If you're well hydrated, and use good diaper that keep wetness away from your skin, then there's no reason why you can't go 8-12 hours, or even longer, in between changes.

I use northshore. And. Comfy 24/7. Diapers

Urinary tract infections are potentially a serious medical problem that can lead to permanent kidney or bladder damage. When you get one, you should seek medical attention ASAP. The doctor will likely prescribe an antibiotic that will be capable of curing the problem.

I'v had a few mild UTI's in the past, and the best thing I can do is drink plenty of cranberry juice, stay well hydrated, and stay at home. Sleep a lot. Pad up thick. And empty your bladder every single chance you get. Keep flushing your system out, and keep your bladder empty. Go whenver you think about it, not just when you get a notice you have to go. That's the fastest track to recovery that I've found. Only get our of bed to eat, refill your drink container by the bed, and of course change your diaper ;)

I've found that while it does burn a little more when you pee when I have a UTI, I get a great relief and basically complete loss of symptoms for awhile. So I actually look forward to peeing to get that relief again. So yeah, stay hydrated and keep yourself flushed out. I have yet to need to go to a doctor for such an issue, but go if you feel you need to.

Seem. To be effecting musbation. And the protiiis. Close it up abit. So I get some stuff come out plus the age. May be a fator

you need to see a doctor, now I can't emphasize that enough, you really really need to see a doctor or go to an ER, you need antibiotics.

Azo will help with the pain and most drug stores sell it over the counter in the USA, it will turn your pee a day glow orange though it helps a lot with the pain, but you need medical attention don't let this keep going with out treatment.

Now on the cranberry juice thing I try to drink it often as well, and for the same reasons that have been already said

I'd do something to get rid of it ASAP. You do not want a kidney infection. I almost died because of one. Either go to the doctor, or there are some home remedies that can work. I recently treated one at home drinking salt water. It seems to work for most people who try it. There are instructions online for how much to take. I had a MRSA bladder infection, and was peeing blood. By the time my urine test got back, the salt water had already killed it, and I didn't need to harm my body with the antibiotics. The doctors thought I was nuts, but they couldn't argue the fact that I felt 100% and killed off one of the hardest to treat bacteria with salt water.

Had one for the first time ever this year. NEVER go to the doctor, but went because I knew it was serious and needed antibiotics. The antibiotics were only something like $8.00. It cleared it right up. Still don't know what caused it. I wear wet and messy diapers, and have since I was 12, and have never had an issue before. Weird. But agree you should go to the doctor, drink lots of fluids, and pad up thickly (this was a key for me...don't remember last time I had wet that much). Doctor said cranberry juice really doesn't do much.

oddly my doctor said the opposite on cranberry juice but I guess every one an there views including doctors
I am a bit skeptical on saltwater that wont keep you hydrated but if it worked for you Marcusp then I guess that's good

So. I should change my diaper every 2 pee. Keep tie as clean. As possible. Drink alot of water. And. Have my. Mess. Anything. I am. Missing?

makena43 said:
So. I should change my diaper every 2 pee. Keep tie as clean. As possible. Drink alot of water. And. Have my. Mess. Anything. I am. Missing?

Yeah, GO TO THE ER!

I was am. See a doctor on June 5. And assume. All the stuff I said. Last post. Is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back