Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
For me I really think ark survival is the best out there. There's just so much you can do in that game it blows my mind. What is your current favorite game out right now?

My favorite game right now is Rust. I love it. It makes me rage sometimes but it is so awesome. It kinda relates to Ark: Survival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked 2064:Read Only Memories, as I'm an absolute fanboy for the cyberpunk genre. However, it's pretty short.

Recently, I've been trying to finally beat Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. The new one's coming out soon, and I wanted something to play on my GPD Win, which is essentially a handheld gaming PC.

Pretty interesting I think someone has mentioned rust to me before. As for the steampunk genre it seems cool but I don't know much about it.

So Rust is an MMO? Is it first person? Does anyone know if it has Occulus Rift support?

Argent said:
So Rust is an MMO? Is it first person? Does anyone know if it has Occulus Rift support?

It's a first person multiplayer-only survival game. There is hunger, thirst, hunting, pvp, resource gathering, exploring, crafting, character customization, and base building. Servers can have hundreds of players at once, or as little as 5-10 people. Depends on preference. Small servers allow you to play slower. It can be pretty hard on big servers because everyone raids other bases and kill each other on sight. There are also lots of modded servers. It's really fun and there is a lot you can do. I have fun playing solo, but it can be even better with friends.

Sounds pretty epic

My roommate who is a major computer gamer lives rust. He will play whatever game is currently trending but he always diverts back to rust. Been playing it for years. Fun fact: whenever you make a new male character you start out blank meaning no inventory clothes included, and your naked character has a Random penis size. Some people just repeat making new characters until they are happy with themselves.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

lalabran said:
It's a first person multiplayer-only survival game. There is hunger, thirst, hunting, pvp, resource gathering, exploring, crafting, character customization, and base building. Servers can have hundreds of players at once, or as little as 5-10 people. Depends on preference. Small servers allow you to play slower. It can be pretty hard on big servers because everyone raids other bases and kill each other on sight. There are also lots of modded servers. It's really fun and there is a lot you can do. I have fun playing solo, but it can be even better with friends.

Thank you!

Ever heard of peeps using an Occulus Rift in this game?

Warcraf II and III, Counter Strike and TTDX... I'm getting old :)) But want to try ArmA 3, which is from the same people who developed CS.

Argent said:
Thank you!

Ever heard of peeps using an Occulus Rift in this game?

As far as I know, it has not been ported to the Rift. I am not sure if they are considering that in the future, but I do know they regularly update their game, so maybe it is a possibility.

I have been lucky enough to finally get a Neo Geo AES console. I splashed some extra to get a RGB Scart cable and have playing it on my old CRT television. My favourite game I have played on it so far is Samurai Spirits (Shodown) II. The graphics are so bright and the sprites gigantic...maybe I am just a nostalgic old fool...
20170430_190955.jpg

Wow. I got the materials to hook up RGB a long time ago, but I could never find an AES.

I suppose I just have to settle for the arcade cab in the basement (sigh...) :biggrin:

The best games in my opinion are Pokémon Gold, Final Fantasy VII, IX, & X, and Zelda: Ocarina of time.

Right now my favorite game is overwatch. I also happen to like from the depths too on the side. I've been wanting to buy persona 5 for the ps3 for awhile now.

Kerbal Space Program

It's kind of like a leggos version for rockets. You build them and watch them blow up (or make it into orbit). It uses full orbital and atmospheric dynamics, but was surprisingly easy to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back