OMG Pull ups ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are the highest capacity and or thickest pull ups also what is your favorit one and why also do they make any with designs on them 😇

What's with all the threads about Goodnites/pullups recently?

All pullups pretty much equally suck.

Goodnites and/or Underjams are the only ones you can get in larger sizes with designs, but unless you're really thin they won't fit, and their capacity isn't very good at all. Most adult pullups are terrible, but the best you can get is Northshore FlexSupreme.

Cant fit into goodnights and they suck

Besides the kids' kid, which don't work well for me at all, I've also tried the Always Discrete pull-ups for women. I liked that they were printed, but that was about it. They have that loathsome granny-panty elastic, and the distribution of the padding definitely favors a woman's anatomy. Of course, I can't fault them for that last bit, as that's their intended audience, but it did worry me. It took little imagination to see how I might pee past the padding and into the waist band area, which would have led to a leak. Surprisingly that never happened, but I still couldn't muster the courage to wet them while out and about.

Boo! Pullups are yucky. They leak all over your pants, smell like potty, and sag and fall off when you put more than a cup in them. Pullups are basically a conspiracy to embarrass incontinent people!

are you talking kid pull ups or is this underwear products? Abena has some pretty respected products northsore introduced some that are supposed to be pretty awesome. Abena's has designs though its probably not the kind of designs you want.

I started out with goodnights and dollar store pull-ups I'm my teens and I always liked them. Once I got my own place and started ordering I always went forctop quality products but lately I've been considering arena abriflex or wellness pull-ups or just a premium quality brand pull up. If anybody could offer a recommendation and more importantly a general comparison to see of the more popular brands of tape ons that would be great.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

not to step on any ones paws' claws and fleshy feet but pull ups in my view are not work the material that are made from, I think after removing the prints on some there best use is to soak in Kerosene and start a good old fashion bon fire

In my opinion, SOME pullups are good ones. I am 190 lbs, 6'0" tall, and a 36" waist. I can wear L/XL girls goodnights and they are not too small for me. Only one pair tore on me while I was pulling them on ( the first pair ). I am on my second package and they have served me well. I also use L Always Discreet and have never had any problems with them. No leaks with either of them. Keep in mind that girls pee DOWN so the middle portion is used and not the top as in the case because men pee UP. By pointing down when I put them on, when I pee, I pee down into the middle of the pad. I do agree they don't hold a lot - I get about two fairly decent wettings with either. Both keep me dry after a wetting and for me, they work as well as might be expected. The Always do not hold a lot, and even the ladies find the need to change after a couple of wettings. The Goodnights hold about the same, perhaps a little less, but either is adequate for me. YMMV, and to each his own. Definately use what works for you.

I really like the Molicare Mobility adult pull ups. They're plain white, look like a real diaper if you fold the ridiculously big elastic waistband down, they hold a lot, and they're comfy. They can be worn under normal jeans or shorts without being overly visible, and don't make a lot of noise. If I'm pointing correctly, I can get 2 full wettings out of them without a leak.
Also, they're not badly priced. About $30 for 14, so just over $2 bucks a diaper.
I have no chance of fitting into kids pull ups, and I've never tried adult tape ups, so I don't have a lot to compare against unfortunately.

northshore has some good "tube sock" looking pullups. They try hard to address the problem of heavily wet pullups sliding down, with a large area of waist elastic and more padding for higher cpacity

Didn't this just come up?

Pulkups suck, cloth like disposables are mediocre at best, and plastic disposables vary from sucking to the absolute best.

The Tena Stretch Super makes a good pull-up after the initial adjustment. Safety pins attaching the front wings to the rear wings makes for easier on/off, but not really necessary. The stretching action allows moving over the hips. Think of it as a cross-over diaper.

Slomo said:
Didn't this just come up?

Pulkups suck, cloth like disposables are mediocre at best, and plastic disposables vary from sucking to the absolute best.

Starting to think diaper talk needs a pullup sub section

Wombat said:
I really like the Molicare Mobility adult pull ups. They're plain white, look like a real diaper if you fold the ridiculously big elastic waistband down, they hold a lot, and they're comfy. They can be worn under normal jeans or shorts without being overly visible, and don't make a lot of noise. If I'm pointing correctly, I can get 2 full wettings out of them without a leak.
Also, they're not badly priced. About $30 for 14, so just over $2 bucks a diaper.
I have no chance of fitting into kids pull ups, and I've never tried adult tape ups, so I don't have a lot to compare against unfortunately.

Cost is part of the problem, when I can get plastic depends on sale at the store they cost about 60 cents each and 85 cents not on sale, if I have to order them then it's about $1.20-1.40 and I get about the same life span, I will admit that pull ups are some times nice when its hot and humid outside, they breath a bit from the sides but I still need to use plastic when I do any moderate to heavy activities outside and compensate by wearing lose fitting clothing

Pullups are generally rubbish, low absorbency and much more expensive per item. They are designed for children and women and were never intended for heavy or severe incontinence.

That said, in the UK, Boots Night-time pullups are fairly decent. But at £14 for 10 (my regular nappies are £11 for 28) they are very much an emergency-only purchase when nothing else is available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, $1.40 is a complete ripoff for pullups. I get large confidry diapers for about $1.60 each, and they will last me 8-10 hours with being fully hydrated.

Even with wearing 24/7, my diapers don't even cost me $5.00 per day. I'd guess your pullups don't even last 3 hours, which would cost of over $11.00 in the same 24 hours (with getting up to change several times overnight). You need better diapers.

I suspect many younger ABDLs like pullups because that's what they grew up with. Similarly, my favorites are plastic backed disposable diapers. I don't mind a design on the front panel, but full designs don't do anything else for me. Once again, probably because that's what I was familiar with as a kiddo so my attraction would lean towards those. I remember my sister had a Cabbage Patch Doll in the 80s and I tried a couple times to get the diaper off that thing when she wasn't around to no avail.
I'm not into pullups as my brain sees them more as training pants and less as diapers.

Tommycombs said:
I suspect many younger ABDLs like pullups because that's what they grew up with. Similarly, my favorites are plastic backed disposable diapers. I don't mind a design on the front panel, but full designs don't do anything else for me. Once again, probably because that's what I was familiar with as a kiddo so my attraction would lean towards those. I remember my sister had a Cabbage Patch Doll in the 80s and I tried a couple times to get the diaper off that thing when she wasn't around to no avail.
I'm not into pullups as my brain sees them more as training pants and less as diapers.

I suspect you're right. It's unfortunate that cloth backed baby disposables diapers and pullups don't have an equalivent in adult diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back