swim trunks diaper ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedgie1227

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
can you guys give me ideas to make a diaper out of swim trunks. thanks

You mean like a swim diaper built into a pair of swimming trunks?

yeah

I've seen cloth diapers that were shorts awhile back. I think they also made sweatpants, look on some of the adaptive clothing sites.

Add a terry lining with a waterproof outer layer, to the inside of your swim trunks.

I personally just use a pocket diaper, but without the insert. The thin terry lining it has is perfect for containing that little bit of pee dripping on my way into or from the pool. On my way out I discretely break the leg seal and let it drain what little water was contained in it. This has been the just right amount for me at least.

They make adult swim diapers. It's pretty much some waterproof material, not pvc. Image I remember they looked Ok, dark blue. Can't tell you where I seen em, but you can search online.
Otherwise cheap pvc plastic pants could do, sew them with the swim trunks.

MickeyM said:
They make adult swim diapers. It's pretty much some waterproof material, not pvc. Image I remember they looked Ok, dark blue. Can't tell you where I seen em, but you can search online.
Otherwise cheap pvc plastic pants could do, sew them with the swim trunks.

Most adult swim diapers do NOT have any absorbent material in them, most aren't actually watwrproof either. They are only intended to contain poop, and that's it. If you're walking to or from the pool, or even just lounging pool side, they will not help. Even the smallest amount of pee will leak right past and on to the ground. Others will notice the trickle sound and yellow water pooling around you.

There are also swim diapers out there that have elastic seals (such as sosecure). Some you're even supposed to still be able to wear a diaper underneath too. They do not work. The small of your back is concaved, so no matter how tight the elastics are, they are not able to produce a decent seal.

If you don't move around in the water much you might be ok. Try swimming and they will let a lot of water in. Enough to make them swell up a little too (diaper or no). And guess what, when you get out those leg elastics will prevent them from draining any of that water. Others will notice you wearing a fish tank.

its probably best just to buy some dedicated swim diapers as homemade ones could end up leaking stool in the pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back