do women think guys are cute in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me depends if the guy is hairless in all the diaper area (thighs, crotch, waist and stomach) x)))))))))))

Reactions: captinrighty, buddy1dog and Ardox7
I don't think this is the case for most women. As guys, what we think we look like in diapers and what we actually look like are two different things. I'm in pretty good shape for my age and I wear diapers that fit me well. There are probably some women out there that might think I look cute, but few and far between.

My wife called me her little baby today as she often does, and she's very supportive. I'm not sure she thinks I look cute in diapers though. Sometimes she raises her eyebrows and gives me a comical look. I'll tell her that the dog is the weirdest one in our family, or Moose, one of my plushies, but she says, oh no, dear. You're the weirdest one, and then we laugh. At least we can both have fun with it.

dogboy said:
My wife called me her little baby today as she often does, and she's very supportive. I'm not sure she thinks I look cute in diapers though. Sometimes she raises her eyebrows and gives me a comical look. I'll tell her that the dog is the weirdest one in our family, or Moose, one of my plushies, but she says, oh no, dear. You're the weirdest one, and then we laugh. At least we can both have fun with it.

Yeah, this is kinda what I meant...

I know my wife thinks I'm cute, and I know that she enjoys babying me on some levels, but I also know she thinks I look ridiculous in diapers, which to be fair I think I do too if I look at it with adult eyes.

Thankfully I look with little eyes and she looks with Mommy eyes and that makes all the difference...

I would say for the most part no. My wife does not like it, but tolerates it at times, depending on her mood. For this reason, I wear mostly in secret and only on occasion. Timing is everything.
As others have said, diapers are not usually associated with being cute, unless on a baby (not an adult one).

I've wanted to explore my nurturing side for a while so I do.
Have wanted to put my ex-daddy in diapers before.

It was extremely endearing to me and very adorable.

Sheepies said:
I've wanted to explore my nurturing side for a while so I do.
Have wanted to put my ex-daddy in diapers before.

It was extremely endearing to me and very adorable.

Ah....I feel for you Sheepies. I know you're still hurting, and I'm sorry. Maybe you can get a laugh at Bambinod's You Tube link to Peter Sellers, Pink Panther "does your dog bite".

so, to the most part.... no

If it was a guy I found attractive in general then yeah, seeing him in diapers would be HOT. I tend to be far more 'visual' than most women though so I can't speak for all dl women.

as others have said it depends on the women
I find women in diapers cute

wetatnight said:
as others have said it depends on the women
I find women in diapers cute

Yes, please! (though I think you'd much prefer something cuter, like maybe a safari?)

My wife of 20 years has been disabled a good part of that time, and since I have been taking care of her for so long, she sort of accomodates/entertains me with my diaper fetish.

She personally does not want to be involved in diapering for herself, but for the last 1.5 years she has been putting me in diapers every night, as well as bringing me a baby bottle with water. She does not want to have anything to do with a used diaper changing, but she is excellent for putting me in a fresh one before I go to bed and tucking me in.

She thinks it's kind of cute. Although I'm sure if he thinks it's kind of weird as well, an older man being put in diapers at night, and the next morning walking around with saggy diapers and a onesie for half of the day. All I can say is, I love it and I'm glad to have her doing that for me.

My ultimate goal for me would be to have her change me after having a massive blowout in my diaper. That would be the ultimate love for her and the ultimate baby like humiliation for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As others have said, it depends on the woman. You might as well be asking if all guys like cars, gaming, sports, or whatever. The obvious answer is going to be no for some and yes for others.

My fiancé thinks I'm cute in them.

This here girl does, that's for sure!! I like see a cute diaper sitcking out under a t-shirt. If they wear just a t-shirt and a diaper, that would really please me for sure!

Reactions: buddy1dog
My girl loves it too. :D

PaddedInPuyallup said:
My wife is repulsed by it. She says only babies and old people should be wearing them. And people with medical needs.

Sorry about that. :hug:

PaddedInPuyallup said:
My wife is repulsed by it. She says only babies and old people should be wearing them. And people with medical needs.

I have been in the same situation in life. It was a tough place to be. Sorry to see someone else in the same situation.

I was once lucky enough to find a person who did like seeing me in diapers. In fact she wanted to see me diapered. She made me very happy just because she did accept as I was. "Heavy sigh" Those were good memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back