Thread: Adult paci?

Default Adult paci?

Hey! I'm new, and couldn't figure out exactly where this goes. I hope this is the right place. Anyway. So I like philips avent pacifiers (the teat is the most comfy) but it's too small. Does avent sell adult pacis like nuk? I don't really care for the nuk 24-36 month pacis.... is the nuk 5 teat the same way? If I get the nuk 5 I plan on changing the shield to a mam 16+ month one, is that shield big enough for an adult mouth? I've heard the nuk one is not. Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would go to Pacifiersrus dot Com and check them. They have a large selection tonight of shields, even in adult sizes. They custom make your pacis with the shield and nipple you want, plus the ship it wrapped in a good disposable adult diaper in your choice of sizes. Check them out. I have purchased several of their pacis, and so far their service has been terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by blondiewoof View Post
    Personally, I would go to Pacifiersrus dot Com and check them. They have a large selection tonight of shields, even in adult sizes. They custom make your pacis with the shield and nipple you want, plus the ship it wrapped in a good disposable adult diaper in your choice of sizes. Check them out. I have purchased several of their pacis, and so far their service has been terrific.
    oh yes, I've heard of them. I will check them out. I was only looking on amazon so far as I just decided it's time for an upgrade. Thanks for your reply!

I've also been looking for a large-sized binky! Let me know how your experience with pacifiersrus went!

Quote Originally Posted by Wittle View Post
    I've also been looking for a large-sized binky! Let me know how your experience with pacifiersrus went!

Quote Originally Posted by blondiewoof View Post
    I have purchased several of their pacis, and so far their service has been terrific.

seems like they are very happy.