What Do Would You Tell Your Kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Possibly, that is why my first line was to say I needed to question him about it. That still doesn't expel him from the fact he was wearing for sexual purposes while around his kids.

Rustling a diaper enough to be found out by anyone pretty much means you are moving around a lot while in very close proximity to also be heard (especially if wearing under shorts or pants- as I am hopefully assuming correctly). You're right, I took that for playing with them (I never said wrestling), but it does leave room for interpertation otherwise.

It still begs the question of why he was even out of the bedroom with a diaper on under the condition of it being a fetish though.

• He has a diaper fetish = he enjoys wearing diapers.
  • He has a diaper fetish = (probably) he gets a sexual kick out of wearing diapers.
  • He enjoys wearing diapers = he wears diapers.
  • He wears diapers ≠ he is always getting a sexual kick out of wearing them.
  • So all I see is: he is indulging himself (advisedly or not) by wearing diapers. They crinkle noticeably. (Some diapers just DO that, especially ABDL diapers.) Kids noticed the noticeable crinkle. (Duh.) Dad made the decision, based on the conversational dynamic of his family, to explain diaper fetishes to them.
  • BTW: in his post, he said, "I explained about fetishes to them." This could be (and most likely was) as simple as "Some grownups find it fun to do weird things like dress in rubber or maybe in the other sex's clothing, or to play pretend games just like children do, or to wear silly things like diapers. I happen to be someone who finds it fun to wear diapers. I know it's weird, but what can I say? In the end, it's just sillier underwear." To explain fetishes doesn't mean one needs to go into all sorts of sexual details.

kerry said:
  • He has a diaper fetish = he enjoys wearing diapers.
  • He has a diaper fetish = (probably) he gets a sexual kick out of wearing diapers.
  • He enjoys wearing diapers = he wears diapers.
  • He wears diapers ≠ he is always getting a sexual kick out of wearing them.
  • So all I see is: he is indulging himself (advisedly or not) by wearing diapers. They crinkle noticeably. (Some diapers just DO that, especially ABDL diapers.) Kids noticed the noticeable crinkle. (Duh.) Dad made the decision, based on the conversational dynamic of his family, to explain diaper fetishes to them.
  • BTW: in his post, he said, "I explained about fetishes to them." This could be (and most likely was) as simple as "Some grownups find it fun to do weird things like dress in rubber or maybe in the other sex's clothing, or to play pretend games just like children do, or to wear silly things like diapers. I happen to be someone who finds it fun to wear diapers. I know it's weird, but what can I say? In the end, it's just sillier underwear." To explain fetishes doesn't mean one needs to go into all sorts of sexual details.

Sorry long weekend, just now seeing this.

Only your second and fourth points would apply here. Yes it's possible your other points could apply, but only if it is NOT a fetish. The OP inferred he does have a fetish though, so we're right back to him engaging with children under a sexual pretense.

Seriously? Why the heck is nobody else concerned for the mental well-being of his kids?

Slomo said:
The OP inferred he does have a fetish though

Sorry: definitely my issue, not yours, as this is the third time already today that I've seen this in a post, so I'm on my ENGLISH TEACHER HIGH HORSE, but:

to infer =
to derive from what a source says
to imply = to suggest

In other words: he implies; you infer.

As I said, not your fault and I would ordinarily have said nothing, but seriously...three times already today? The other two posters were lucky...

stepping down from horsey now...

kerry said:
Sorry: definitely my issue, not yours, as this is the third time already today that I've seen this in a post, so I'm on my ENGLISH TEACHER HIGH HORSE, but:

to infer =
to derive from what a source says
to imply = to suggest

In other words: he implies; you infer.

As I said, not your fault and I would ordinarily have said nothing, but seriously...three times already today? The other two posters were lucky...

stepping down from horsey now...

No, you're right. It's the possessive case I was getting mixed up. He did "imply" diapers are a fetish for him while around his children. And with deductive reasoning I "inferred" he was wearing for sexual purposes while involving his children.

Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back