Melaine Martinez Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Alright so some of this merch is super cute for people in this interest group, have you noticed?

I got this super cute mug the other day from Hot Topic~

5a5e199e26804911fb21b91c2b16858e.jpg

And it's like, ohamgaiwsh. It's got a total "princess needs her baba, but my baba is coffee"

I know next to nothing about this artist (but to be honest I get the general aura that I'll find it really cute aesthetically but much less so actually as a thing) but I do hope she stays around just for more cute merch like this. There was a cute keychain with building blocks and other things too. What I love most is how it's actually like, fashionable cute? Not super tacky either.

If you've found anything super cute you should totally share. It seems early on in merch cycle but I'm still finding stuff not listed places.

she has some really adorable music like the songs "dollhouse" and "sippy cup" the latter being my anthem
theres kind of a dark ABDL themed vibe to her songs you should totally check some out...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwaWp59qz8

I love her to death, but her music is actually reeeeeally dark. She's basically playing a character that in her music and videos is partly based on her own childhood and part soap opera.

She's also not really an ABDL/little/what have you either.

Clover said:
I love her to death, but her music is actually reeeeeally dark. She's basically playing a character that in her music and videos is partly based on her own childhood and part soap opera.

She's also not really an ABDL/little/what have you either.

That's what I figured, it's why I've avoided actually listening to her stuff. Some of the merch is cute though, that's all. Hehe.

OhHeyThere said:
I don't really know what I was expecting when I looked up what her merch consisted of, but although it's all pretty benign trinkets and lightly colored pastel-ish t-shirts, I guess it's still nice to know things like this exist in the main stream.

But... Do I even wanna know what's going on in this picture?
http://www.hottopic.com/product/mel...merch-shop-by-artist-melanie-martinez#start=3

It is from the song Tag You're It... basically kidnaps her by drugging ice cream... but uh yeah the art there is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back