Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2

Default Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2

Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 is opening in theatres this Friday. Yaaay! There hasn't been much playing in the theatres that I've been dying to see lately, but I'm really looking forward to this one. Rocket Raccoon has become my favourite character in any of the franchise movies. How could anyone not love a sarcastic, ill-tempered, assault rifle wielding raccoon?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/vid...by-groot-video

I wanna wanna wanna see this. I adore the Marvel movies. Rocket is my favorite guardian. Mantis seems cool, but a little on the weak side, but seeing the future is a cool power. Cosmo would be cool to see too, but we already saw him in the last movie. I would like to see another elder, but if we could see more of the Collector that would be cool too.

The first movie got really good reviews if I remember correctly. I suspect this one will as well.

I watched the cartoon series a bit before I actually went and downloaded the movie and watched it. I'll probably go to the theater watch this one.

The Washington Post reviewed it today and it got a great review. They seemed to love it.

I'm pretty stoked to go see it tomorrow at the drive in! (I still have a drive in movie theater in my town) I've heard it's really good

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just saw it. It was good, but not nearly as good as the first one. There's a bunch of times where character development feels really forced, and I really missed those interruption sequences where someone would butt into exposition or taunting with gunfire and explosions. Overall, the comedy in it was alright, too, but the story often felt like it had to come to a complete standstill to make jokes. The original was notable in how well it balanced story and humorous dialogue, which often never felt like the case here. If I were to rate Guardians Vol. 2, I would say 7.5/10.

Just got back. It's awesome. I loved it, plus the music was good. I think I liked Vol. 1 better, but there is some good songs.

I just got home from seeing it.

I did not see the first one, so I was not 100% sure what was going on.

The big thing to me is Kurt Russell (a Disney Kid) and Sylvester Stallone (The first movie I remember with him was "The Lords of Flatbush") Play THE OLD GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Their killing me as an OLD FART!!!!