Out of these two brands qhich do you prefer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Making a list of diapers and please put your rating next to the diaper out of 10 it can be any diaper or any brand ex Pullups 5/10

2015 Cloth-like Cushies 9/10
(Were great in my opinion despite some bad reviews) They had the first refasten-able tapes on ABU diapers. On top of that, they were extremely comfy, cloth backed (made them quiet), and very absorbant. But when the new ownership came along they were discontinued.

Edit: The designs were also really cute and babyish! Like the current cushies.

Abena M4: 8/10 will hold a whole lot but have this really medical look that I'm not a fan of.
GoodNites: 8/10 look good and absorb a surprising amount. Still not nearly as much as much as Abena though. But aethetics are probably even more important than absorbency for me.
Attends cloth-backed: 7/10 Plain looking and performance is probably the worst of these three. But they are very, very cheap and that is awesome.

Money is the main reason I haven't ventured into more premium areas. If someone started making an AB/DL diaper for ~$1 a pop in smaller quantities I would buy the heck out of it. I've been sorely tempted by the ABU Preschools but 80 diapers at once is a bit overkill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

winnerchickendinner said:
Money is the main reason I haven't ventured into more premium areas. If someone started making an AB/DL diaper for ~$1 a pop in smaller quantities I would buy the heck out of it. I've been sorely tempted by the ABU Preschools but 80 diapers at once is a bit overkill.

Diapers don't exactly expire or go bad. Especially if you don't open the bag. Getting a case reduces the cost quite a bit, obviously. You'll end up using them all, the only difference is you'll spend less in the long run, and have to have a place to keep a large supply for a few weeks.

Goodnites or Depends ??? Bufff... Prefere Tena Maxi or Incopack Super Night.

BabyCorry said:
Diapers don't exactly expire or go bad. Especially if you don't open the bag. Getting a case reduces the cost quite a bit, obviously. You'll end up using them all, the only difference is you'll spend less in the long run, and have to have a place to keep a large supply for a few weeks.
Finding a place to keep them would be one issue. But also, what if I got tired of them halfway through the case?

I choose Goodnites over Depends, but this list is rather scrawny.

I chose goodnites due to the prints on them, but I like the the DC amors and Abena M4 diapers the best.

Finding a place to keep them would be one issue. But also, what if I got tired of them halfway through the case?

sell them? trade them? hold onto them til you get in the mood again? If you are a diaper lover or incontinent this hardly seems like a real issue.

rennecfox said:
sell them? trade them? hold onto them til you get in the mood again? If you are a diaper lover or incontinent this hardly seems like a real issue.
Of course I would use them *eventually* but I still live at home and even though my mother knows about it, if she saw that I dropped $100 on a case of ABU I'd hear about it.

Ooh, been wanting to do a post on this:

12) Goodnites: Starting point for most DLs. Obviously, they're designed for kids, not older teens and adults. Designs are cute, but they don't fit as well or absorb as much as I'd like.

11) Depends w/ Tabs (plastic backed): I never tried these after they went with cloth backed. For the time, they worked fine for me. I'd usually just use them once and throw them out (wet 'em and forget 'em), since I'd only get to enjoy diapers when home alone for short timespans. I'd never wear them for extended periods, though. Being an actual diaper designed for adults, I barely put these above Goodnites.

10) Vintage Goodnites: The original, all-white version of Goodnites were actually really good. Larger, better fitting, more comfy, thicker, more absorbent. Too bad these aren't made anymore. They're the closest to training pants-styled pullups we'll get in large sizes (still not as good as real adult diapers, though)

9) Tranquility ATNs: A step above Depends, a step below Abenas and premium diapers. All there is to say, really. Best diapers you can get on a budget, if money is tight, but you can do better otherwise.

8) ABU Lavender: I love anything pink, especially diapers. Lavenders aren't really pink, though. Kinda disappointed in ABU's "feminine" diaper. They work well enough, just as good as Super Dry Kids, but the lack of pink is a real downer for me. Scent didn't seem as strong, but I'm going to be trying them again tomorrow, so maybe I'll like them a bit more.

7) Bambino Bellisimo: I didn't get to try these until after I'd tried Rearz and ABU diapers, but I wasn't impressed by the flagship ABDL diaper. Their fit, thickness, breathability, and overall design just didn't impress me. I will give them that they're the loudest diaper I've ever worn, though. Their crinkle is -very- noticeable. Supposedly the quality of Bambinos went down after they released the Magnifico, but I wouldn't know.

6) Rearz Seduction: Just as thick, absorbent, and comfy as all of Rearz's high-end diapers. While the idea of a black diaper seems laughable, I kinda like it. Nice break from the usual white/blue/pink that all other diapers are. I just wish the tapes were black, too. And their shell makes it harder to see when they're used, if you're into that kind of thing (like I am)

5) Super Dry Kids: Being on the smaller side of Mediums, two-tape diapers fit me a little better than four-tape. Super Dry Kids fit me well and are very absorbent. My only complaint is that the waist usually hangs open a bit- I'll probably buy into Kiddos when they come out, and the front waistband'll probably make them fit better. I also like ABU's scented diapers, especially with SDKs.

4) Crinklz: Thickness is a major selling factor for me- the harder it is to walk, the better. Crinklz aren't terribly thick when dry, but when they're wet, they swell up a lot. I don't think I've ever seen a diaper swell up as much as Crinklz do, and I love it.

3) Abena M4: While not the best diapers available, Abena M4s will always hold a special place for me. They're the first non-store brand I ever bought. They're the only diapers I've worn and used in public. Their performance is on par with any premium diaper I've tried. I'm impartial to either cloth or plastic backed- both work well for me. They're plenty thick, but don't expand much when wet (though this makes them good for public wear). And their price point is amazing for their performance, more than enough to offset my few complaints.. If I wore more often than I currently do, M4s would definitely be my main.

2) Rearz Safari: Nothing short of amazing. Super comfy, extremely absorbent, cute designs, plenty thick (thickest I've worn while dry, beaten only by Crinklz when wet). Not much else to say, really. Safaris are great. Wore one while I wrote this.

1) LittlePawz: Out of all the diapers I've tried, I've never found one as incredible as LittlePawz. Their designs are cute. Their fit is perfect on me. They are the comfiest diapers I've ever worn- I could wear one all day without even using it, they feel so good. But I do use them, and they can get quite a bit of it. I usually get them scented, which I love. I have no complaints about LittlePawz.

BabyCorry said:

I don't think the bag being open or not makes a lot of difference. The adhesives on the other hand could be a problem. Either losing their stick (and having things like the leak guard elastic popping out, the tapes pulling away from the back, or the tapes not sticking) or getting too stuck. (tapes won't release from their backing when trying to get out the tabs) Adhesives can have problems with age.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I would use them *eventually* but I still live at home and even though my mother knows about it, if she saw that I dropped $100 on a case of ABU I'd hear about it.

That just brings us back to the debate of parents trying to run their (adult) kids' lives. You're gonna need to fix that problem eventually, I suggest you start asap. (quote them on how much booze that would buy....hehehe)

Goodnites used to be geared towards older kids and teens, Someone at Kimberly Clark has somewhat forgotten about them. I don't care if I can or can't fit in them, but I do care about those who may still need Goodnites, including kids with disabilities.

12srepaid said:
Goodnites used to be geared towards older kids and teens, Someone at Kimberly Clark has somewhat forgotten about them. I don't care if I can or can't fit in them, but I do care about those who may still need Goodnites, including kids with disabilities.

If Kimberly Clark thought there was a market for them, I'm sure they'd bring back the larger sizes like their original line. But I doubt that market exists. Bedwetting isn't as widespread of a problem for kids over the age of 12 (the upper limit for Goodnites' general sizing), and teens with disabilities (or rather, their parents) are more likely to opt for adult products like Depends or Tena (Tena even makes a youth-sized diaper). For years Goodnites customer service has just recommended Depends to people who don't fit in Goodnites.

I can't accurately vote for any of the AB/DL diapers as they are mostly out of my price range for normal uses, I have crinkz, some ABU and super dry kids and love the way the fit but I have never really used one, I have worn then but not wet in them, for me it's hard to bring my self to wet such a good quality expensive diapers so my work horses are the tranquility ATN and slimline I some times called the slimeline just for fun, then the plastic attends but one diaper will not hold up for a 4 hour work shift, they fall apart but they sound great and feel great so I would give them a 7/10 but I am a rare Depends fan, the plastic ones, the 2016 clothlike I rate a 0 out of 10, the plastic ones a 7 out of 10 as they meet my needs exactly, I can wear them with business casual with out a problem and hold up well so what they lack in absorbency they make up for in endurance, I can do a 5-10 mile hike in just one plastic Depend and stand up well for quad rides and the like, it seems while on my quad even bump in the trail I wet just a bit from the bumps and when I need to change I can stuff the spent one in the cargo compartments on my quad, we always take out what we bring in, some times I do have to gut the stuffing out and take just the plastic shell but the insides are not harmful to the environment as it's mostly wood pulp, lol I have even used the stuffing to help in starting a camp fire so in endurance that's why I rate plastic depends that high, if I had a normal bladder that would not be the case though. Tranquility brands fall apart under that abuse, I seem to be the odd dragon out in liking the depends, pre 2016 they used to be easy to find too

wowisstupid said:
Making a list of diapers and please put your rating next to the diaper out of 10 it can be any diaper or any brand ex Pullups 5/10

I have to ask, why do you have a poll between 2 products in particular most people on here would say steer clear of? If you are asking for ratings of other products.

yeah the poll should have a larger range but I would still vote for the Depends plastic due to my unique needs

Tykables overnights all the way if they were able to keep them in stock... Bambino Teddys or if i'm feeling spendy Bellisimos as a second choice.

wowisstupid said:

I don't know who you tiny folks are but I don't wear any child sizes...? I love first 1. Tykables Overnights; 2. ABU Lavender; 3. Bambino Classicos; 4. ABU SDKs; 5. Bambino Teddies; 6. ABU Plastic Backed (crinkley) Cushies.....:graduate:

- - - Updated - - -

DracoAmericanus said:
I can't accurately vote for any of the AB/DL diapers as they are mostly out of my price range for normal uses, I have crinkz, some ABU and super dry kids and love the way the fit but I have never really used one, I have worn then but not wet in them, for me it's hard to bring my self to wet such a good quality expensive diapers so my work horses are the tranquility ATN and slimline I some times called the slimeline just for fun, then the plastic attends but one diaper will not hold up for a 4 hour work shift, they fall apart but they sound great and feel great so I would give them a 7/10 but I am a rare Depends fan, the plastic ones, the 2016 clothlike I rate a 0 out of 10, the plastic ones a 7 out of 10 as they meet my needs exactly, I can wear them with business casual with out a problem and hold up well so what they lack in absorbency they make up for in endurance, I can do a 5-10 mile hike in just one plastic Depend and stand up well for quad rides and the like, it seems while on my quad even bump in the trail I wet just a bit from the bumps and when I need to change I can stuff the spent one in the cargo compartments on my quad, we always take out what we bring in, some times I do have to gut the stuffing out and take just the plastic shell but the insides are not harmful to the environment as it's mostly wood pulp, lol I have even used the stuffing to help in starting a camp fire so in endurance that's why I rate plastic depends that high, if I had a normal bladder that would not be the case though. Tranquility brands fall apart under that abuse, I seem to be the odd dragon out in liking the depends, pre 2016 they used to be easy to find too
It seems like plastic backed like attends, old depends, diapers are not available anywhere except online. The websites I have checked don't have full coverage. Very annoying. But I am knee deep in ABDL diapers right now so I can't complain except that ABU is ALWAYS out of mediums. Large go up to my ribs and I am 6'2" female (not Trans) lmao...IDK what to say anymore. I am real woman and have a 20 yr old adult offspring. Blah.... IDK know what to say...I am a professional and love wearing diapers into court or to the pharmacy. I also love wetting and changing at Target in the restroom. Feels so sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back