• Goodnites

27 67.50%
  • Depends

13 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Diaper

Default Favorite Diaper

Making a list of diapers and please put your rating next to the diaper out of 10 it can be any diaper or any brand ex Pullups 5/10

Default Favorite Diaper

2015 Cloth-like Cushies 9/10
    (Were great in my opinion despite some bad reviews) They had the first refasten-able tapes on ABU diapers. On top of that, they were extremely comfy, cloth backed (made them quiet), and very absorbant. But when the new ownership came along they were discontinued.

Edit: The designs were also really cute and babyish! Like the current cushies.

Abena M4: 8/10 will hold a whole lot but have this really medical look that I'm not a fan of.
    GoodNites: 8/10 look good and absorb a surprising amount. Still not nearly as much as much as Abena though. But aethetics are probably even more important than absorbency for me.
    Attends cloth-backed: 7/10 Plain looking and performance is probably the worst of these three. But they are very, very cheap and that is awesome.

Money is the main reason I haven't ventured into more premium areas. If someone started making an AB/DL diaper for ~$1 a pop in smaller quantities I would buy the heck out of it. I've been sorely tempted by the ABU Preschools but 80 diapers at once is a bit overkill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by winnerchickendinner View Post
    Money is the main reason I haven't ventured into more premium areas. If someone started making an AB/DL diaper for ~$1 a pop in smaller quantities I would buy the heck out of it. I've been sorely tempted by the ABU Preschools but 80 diapers at once is a bit overkill.
    Diapers don't exactly expire or go bad. Especially if you don't open the bag. Getting a case reduces the cost quite a bit, obviously. You'll end up using them all, the only difference is you'll spend less in the long run, and have to have a place to keep a large supply for a few weeks.

Goodnites or Depends ??? Bufff... Prefere Tena Maxi or Incopack Super Night.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    Diapers don't exactly expire or go bad. Especially if you don't open the bag. Getting a case reduces the cost quite a bit, obviously. You'll end up using them all, the only difference is you'll spend less in the long run, and have to have a place to keep a large supply for a few weeks.
    Finding a place to keep them would be one issue. But also, what if I got tired of them halfway through the case?

I choose Goodnites over Depends, but this list is rather scrawny.

I chose goodnites due to the prints on them, but I like the the DC amors and Abena M4 diapers the best.

Quote Originally Posted by winnerchickendinner View Post
    Finding a place to keep them would be one issue. But also, what if I got tired of them halfway through the case?

sell them? trade them? hold onto them til you get in the mood again? If you are a diaper lover or incontinent this hardly seems like a real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    sell them? trade them? hold onto them til you get in the mood again? If you are a diaper lover or incontinent this hardly seems like a real issue.
    Of course I would use them *eventually* but I still live at home and even though my mother knows about it, if she saw that I dropped $100 on a case of ABU I'd hear about it.