photoshoop help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
if anyone knows how to do simple photoshop work i'd be really over the moon.
i've started an adult baby facebook page and the photo's are looking a bit on the cheesy side (if i may say-so myself).
any help would be greatly appreciated.

what are you looking to do?

If I knew what you were trying to do on photoshop specifically, I might be able to help. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a de-cheese function on there. What about the photos are cheesy?

18274833_126221297927720_524938775144891097_n.jpg

well theres that one, i kinda wanna make the flag transperant but i'm not so sure on how to do that?

ruebenjay said:
View attachment 29171

well theres that one, i kinda wanna make the flag transperant but i'm not so sure on how to do that?

you'd be better using png format. Jpeg doesn't allow transparency.

Last edited:
Depending on what photo editor you're using (I still use an old Photoshop from way back) there should be a way to alter the transparency of the layer the flag is on. Layer styles is another way to do it. Those are basically different ways to combine layers together.

I've screwed around with photoshop on and off for years. I'm not a professional by any means but there's plenty of stuff I do know how to do.

Sometimes simply editing a photo doesn't do exactly what you're after and in terms of clip art style images you usually have to redraw them in illustrator to make them vector images so they don't look to grainy.

Actual photos it helps to have multiple shots from the same angle. When you only have one photo to work with you're a little more limited on what you can do with out a ton of work but it's still manageable.

With what you provided you could select out the middle banner, make it it's own layer and then adjust the transparency of it but it would bleed into the background layer of the country with the flag superimposed on it. You could leave it solid and adjust the background layer transparency to make it stand out more. You could apply a clipping mask to the top banner to make it blend into the background layer. Or just outright adjust the transparency of the whole image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back