Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm leaving permanently, Goodbye.

See ya.

Sad to see ya go, Binary. Hope you come back soon.

KittyninjaW said:
Sad to see ya go, Binary. Hope you come back soon.

I will not be coming back, This is permanent. Cya.

I just had started to meet you, and you seemed lovely. Sorry to see you go. I hope you find happiness everywhere you go.

See ya...

Noo!!! Argh I'll miss you buddy :( I hate when people leave like this, but if you feel it's best for you then I hope you do alright :)

Oh, poop. Well...

*notices blacked-out name*

One must at least admire the follow-through. Better this than to become a "chronic quitter," which seems to be the more common end-state anymore. Hopefully, in this case, the same follow-through can be applied to the user's real-life situation, which was desperately in need of some.

Good luck Binary!

Argent said:
Good luck Binary!

Ditto. I hope it's all for the best. We'll miss you Binary.

I can't say that I know many people here outside of my Groups, but I hate to see you go anyways.

To others, if you need a break from ADISC, then just stay away until you feel its time to come back.
I tend to get annoyed by random comment and disappear for a while.

I come back only because Liking aspects of Diapers or being little still helps me cope with infinite stress levels.
I understand if that goes away for you that you might not want to come back. That is completely fine.
In my opinion I would feel that it would be better to quietly slip away instead of posting something, ie other people may think they did something wrong.

MickeyM said:
I would feel that it would be better to quietly slip away instead of posting something, ie other people may think they did something wrong.

I understand where you are coming from. The difficulty with the internet, and specifically forums, is that there will always be a permanent reminder people were here. Like a photograph of a passed loved one the image (text/posts) will be looked at people can remember. There is no need to tell an entire community you are leaving, as it can stir drama even if that is not its intention. In Binary's case many of us know how much suffering there was and it could be read as a sign of needing more help. I know many members here, myself included have rallied to Binary a lot recently. Sometimes it is better to fade away quietly, but other times a loud scream may be better.

Hopefully Binary will come back and be a better person for the break. I know there was a lot of issues that Bianry needed to work through and concentrating on those things could be a real life saver. All I know is that if Binary comes back there will be nothing but open arms and a cheer!

MotherFaith said:
Hopefully Binary will come back and be a better person for the break. I know there was a lot of issues that Bianry needed to work through and concentrating on those things could be a real life saver. All I know is that if Binary comes back there will be nothing but open arms and a cheer!

As far as I am aware, she is back.

MarchinBunny said:
As far as I am aware, she is back.

Have I got that foot in mouth problem again? I seem to have missed the welcome back parade as well :grouphug:

Could a moderator please close this ahaha :)

(pps) thanks for the welcome back :p

Binary said:
Could a moderator please close this ahaha :)

(pps) thanks for the welcome back :p

:thumbsup: Glad you are ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back