• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyhabit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hi i just join today. i am a nineteen year old filipina girl living in taiwan. i have been a baby girl since twelve. i sleep in a crib, drink from a baby bottle, always wear pamper slip-on diapers and suck on my pacifier when not nursing. i always pee and mess in my diapers. i am also a barefooter and never wear anything on my feet. my mom use to change my diapers and feed me from my bottle. i now live with my boyfriend that has taken over my moms baby care duties.

bunnyhabit said:
hi i just join today. i am a nineteen year old filipina girl living in taiwan. i have been a baby girl since twelve. i sleep in a crib, drink from a baby bottle, always wear pamper slip-on diapers and suck on my pacifier when not nursing. i always pee and mess in my diapers. i am also a barefooter and never wear anything on my feet. my mom use to change my diapers and feed me from my bottle. i now live with my boyfriend that has taken over my moms baby care duties.

Hello there fellow Asian. I'm from Southeast Asia too

Haha okay..... Well I don't judge but that story is a bit... Eh nevermind.

So what did you do for fun beside being baby? And which part of Philippines you come from?

Anyway have fun here at ADISC.

Reactions: sissymelanie1967
archer said:
Hello there fellow Asian. I'm from Southeast Asia too

Haha okay..... Well I don't judge but that story is a bit... Eh nevermind.

So what did you do for fun beside being baby? And which part of Philippines you come from?

Anyway have fun here at ADISC.
is no story. is introduction. i don't mess with haters, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back