Ideas for My New Little space Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry about that!! I've been super busy finding a job (which I finally got today!) and now planning to move. When I move I'm going to have a room dedicated to Littlespace. I already have some ideas, but I want more! Lots and lots and lots more! Gimme all you got! :biggrin:

- easy bake oven
- Fisher Price tv
- little snacks fridge
- stuffed animals
- electric train set
- Polly pockets
- cute rugs and wall art
- littlest pet shop (90s)
- Tamagotchis (originals)
- Pacifiers
- Sippy cups and bottles
- What else?????

nap mat?

crib with hang toy above it, changing table, high chair, baby oil, baby powder, and baby feed bottles

I would say get a theme for your room, almost every child has a theme in their room they love. I would also say coloring books, character blankets, and a shelf dedicated to Disney movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I would get a swing or some kind of motion toy. Rhythmic motion is relaxing

How about a reading chair or beanbag, and a bookshelf for your favourite picture books? If it were me, I'd try to find a rocking horse too :)

I just got a littles room now, just hoping the internet is good enough in my house to post pictures, which it's playing up

those infamous princess tents that look awesome ;-;

Maybe a toy box to keep your toys in.

If you have an idea of a theme, or even basic colour scheme, for your room - Pinterest is your friend. I love searching for Snoopy Nursery, and oohing and ahing at what pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back