Goodnites Vs Pullups

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which feel more comfortable and which are the most babyish I have been looking at goodnites medium compared to a pull up 4t-5t is one bigger than the other? I have a 28 inch waist i know the goodnites stretch to a 30 inch waist but how far do pull ups 4t-5t stretch?

Pull ups are more 'babyish' with the designs; However, goodnites might be more comfortable because they are made for teens. The sizes run much bigger. With your waist size you should have no issues wearing goodnites. I recommend getting the largest size since we are adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lalabran said:
Pull ups are more 'babyish' with the designs; However, goodnites might be more comfortable because they are made for teens. The sizes run much bigger. With your waist size you should have no issues wearing goodnites. I recommend getting the largest size since we are adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i was wondering if i get the large goodnites will it fit more like a diaper since i know the medium goodnites look like diapers with their designs and i know i an fit into the medium one but how much bigger would you say the large is how much farther up the body does it go

Goodnites easily fit big dudes(the L-XL size that is)

You'll definitely fit into pull ups but it'll be a squeeze. Plus they don't really hold much.

Goodnites11 said:
You'll definitely fit into pull ups but it'll be a squeeze. Plus they don't really hold much.

If the sides have the Easy Open feature, you can maybe put them on like a diaper

wowisstupid said:
Which feel more comfortable and which are the most babyish I have been looking at goodnites medium compared to a pull up 4t-5t is one bigger than the other? I have a 28 inch waist i know the goodnites stretch to a 30 inch waist but how far do pull ups 4t-5t stretch?
In all likelihood, not far enough. My waist is about 4 inches larger than yours and it's not even close.
GoodnitesFan97 said:
If the sides have the Easy Open feature, you can maybe put them on like a diaper
They're Easy Open sides, not Easy Close sides. They're designed for removing the pullup, not putting it on. The Velcro strip is so long getting it all on the other flap while keeping it straight is difficult.

OP, if you must have baby diapers of some variety, try your luck with Little Movers Slip-On Size 6. They're the same or bigger in size than 4T-5T Pull-Ups, are thicker, and have the long velcro strips and also short velcro tabs on the other side.
GoodnitesFan97 said:
Goodnites easily fit big dudes(the L-XL size that is)
Big dudes? I wouldn't say that at all. They fit normal-sized dudes, and even that can be a figurative and literal stretch depending on your body shape. Sometimes you'll randomly get a pack that's just a little too small for you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a 34" waist and the XL Goodnites fit me great. As evidenced by the one I'm comfortably wearing now. Absorbency, just as it was when I was in my teens, however, is a different story.

thank you for the response ill look for the little movers but also i was wondering if its possible to to move the design from the tinkerbell goodnites medium to the large goodnites

wowisstupid said:
i was wondering if its possible to to move the design from the tinkerbell goodnites medium to the large goodnites

Nope. I've actually called their customer support line to request for them to put licensed characters on the L/XL but I would be very surprised if it ever happened. It is kind of fun to call them though.

winnerchickendinner said:
Nope. I've actually called their customer support line to request for them to put licensed characters on the L/XL but I would be very surprised if it ever happened. It is kind of fun to call them though.

do you have any recommendations on how to make the xl feel thick more diapery

wowisstupid said:

Not particularly, no.

wowisstupid said:

Wear a couple of them at a time. If you get a good enough deal, the price difference is negligible.

I have a 30 inch waist and the L/XL goodnites fit me very well actually. I've bough 4t and 5t pullups before and they didn't even fit me.

Call me crazy but Adult Pull-Ups do a better job. Granted they don't give you cute designs and none have the easy open sides which I would like, but they are very nice too.

bambinobaby said:
I have a 34" waist and the XL Goodnites fit me great. As evidenced by the one I'm comfortably wearing now. Absorbency, just as it was when I was in my teens, however, is a different story.

It just puts an image in my mind of a diaper/speedo crossover. And that's not a good image for me right now ;)

C'mon people, wear diapers that fit properly and can function as intended. Do or do not, there is no try!

bambinod said:
It just puts an image in my mind of a diaper/speedo crossover. And that's not a good image for me right now ;)

C'mon people, wear diapers that fit properly and can function as intended. Do or do not, there is no try!

Exactly,

Thank you. And squeezing into anything does NOT mean it fits. Fit mean it properly fits you. Baby diapers and pullups/goodnites do not fit any adult even if you are able to squeeze I to them.

Slomo said:
Baby diapers and pullups/goodnites do not fit any adult even if you are able to squeeze I to them.
They probably fit a few adults but the odds that everyone on here is that skinny is zilch. I have seen a few guys in the range of about 18-25 years old, so technically adults, that have a waist of about 26" inches, but that is likely less than 1% of guys that age.
Regardless to correctly fit in Huggies Pull-Ups you would need a waist below 23 inches, and I have never seen anyone over 18 without medical conditions with that small of a waist or hips for that matter. And for the S/M Goodnites they go up to size 8 or a 24 inch waist roughly granted they do stretch but then they would not be fitting as intended. But it is conceivable for a few people on here to be skinny enough to fit correctly in the L/XL Goodnites as they go up to size 14 which for boys is usually a 27 or occasionally a 28 inch waist. I myself have around a 27 or 28 inch waist, I weigh about 130 lbs, I am 6'1" and I am over 18, and honestly the L/XL Goodnites barely fit me as intended, but most people on here likely have a waist of at least 30 inches if not more. And ladies hips usually are their limiting factor, it actually seems that ladies actually can't have as skinny of waist and hips as an adult as guys can, but it evens out a bit with our anatomy so to speak.

I know the point you are making though anyways that 99% of the people on here can't fit correctly (as the manufacturer intended) into Goodnites and none of us unless someone lied about their age can fit correctly into Huggies Pull-Ups.

okmis said:
They probably fit a few adults but the odds that everyone on here is that skinny is zilch. I have seen a few guys in the range of about 18-25 years old, so technically adults, that have a waist of about 26" inches, but that is likely less than 1% of guys that age.
Regardless to correctly fit in Huggies Pull-Ups you would need a waist below 23 inches, and I have never seen anyone over 18 without medical conditions with that small of a waist or hips for that matter. And for the S/M Goodnites they go up to size 8 or a 24 inch waist roughly granted they do stretch but then they would not be fitting as intended. But it is conceivable for a few people on here to be skinny enough to fit correctly in the L/XL Goodnites as they go up to size 14 which for boys is usually a 27 or occasionally a 28 inch waist. I myself have around a 27 or 28 inch waist, I weigh about 130 lbs, I am 6'1" and I am over 18, and honestly the L/XL Goodnites barely fit me as intended, but most people on here likely have a waist of at least 30 inches if not more. And ladies hips usually are their limiting factor, it actually seems that ladies actually can't have as skinny of waist and hips as an adult as guys can, but it evens out a bit with our anatomy so to speak.

I know the point you are making though anyways that 99% of the people on here can't fit correctly (as the manufacturer intended) into Goodnites and none of us unless someone lied about their age can fit correctly into Huggies Pull-Ups.

You actually make a good example for the definition of fit. You say they barely fit you, which in that right they do not actually "fit" you because it is not a proper fit.

Yes you can get them on fairly comfortably, and yes they do work for you. I'm not arguing that, nor am I saying you shouldn't be using them. You may be in the absolute upper range of getting thrm to work right, and that's great you can get away with it. I'm just saying don't pretend they actually fit you as intended for small kids.

And yeah, everyone else who say they can just barely squeeze into them therefore they fit, they are just kidding themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back