Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netdiapers Dinosaur

Default Netdiapers Dinosaur

Hi peeps,

Kinda stumbled onto a pic of the Netdiapers Dinosaur and thought I would take a look... did I miss the controversy?

So peeps preordered these and anyone ever get them?

Guessing they are theoretically a Fabine?

I am a bit shy of dealing with most retailers now but still like to stickynose.

They already refunded any preorders. I've ordered 3 cases of Fabines from them. Got all 3 cases.

NetDiapers is owned by the previous owner of ABU - http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u...&id=4ef94a04f3

I have no interest in buying anything from him, when there's many better options out there.

NetDiapers is owned by the shady people that used to own AB Universe back when they had a ton of issues and lots of controversy.

Ta and yep not planning on ordering from unreliable people.

I do love dinosaurs and diapers though and actually saw someone on YouTube review them but guessing it was a prerelease?

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Ta and yep not planning on ordering from unreliable people.

I do love dinosaurs and diapers though and actually saw someone on YouTube review them but guessing it was a prerelease?
    http://www.qttydiaper.com/?product=dino-diaper#reviews

Those are some dinosaur designed diapers if you've never seen them before.

I bought some of the QTTY Rawr diapers, and didn't care much for them. They remind me a bit of a much thinner revision 1 crinklz, with the very crinkly shell and the overprint problems. (where the patterened yet transparent tape panel goes over an already paterned diaper, making a visual mess) Quality is okay though, they're about on par with the mydiaper variety, though I had problems with the tapes popping moreso than on any mydiaper - that may have just been my bad luck.

A lot of the web searches I did on "Netdiapers Dinosaur" came up with a diaper that clearly had buntewindel written on it, that'd be a fabine design. Those are very similar to bambino but with a thicker core and typically a MUCH higher price tag. (and are rarely available in quantity outside europe) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/12..._1024x1024.JPG

I don't know which of the two is being referred to here. I though the QTTY were okay in that they were a nice novel approach (and I encourage and support innovation in abdl diapers wherever I can) but capacity wasn't anything special, and price was only okay. About on par with mydiaper in many regards. They DID have one nice innovation however, a micofoam cuff that went around the front of the waistband, making them extremely comfortable. Never seen that in a diaper before. Very stretchy too.

My thanks for all this info, those QTTY look kinda interesting too.