I need advice some help anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinusmc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my wife/mommy has decided to indulge in the abdl world with me 100% and would like as much advice as she can get for being a mommy anything is welcome? Ok so that was the question now I'll introduce my self. I first noticed I liked diapers at age 8 had a lil sister I'd sneak diapers from her changing table. As I got older I learned that I'm a DL did a lot of research then I noticed I liked the AB side just couldn't indulge that side joins the military and meet my wife told her about it and she had no problems I'd mainly use at night before bed but as the time went on she'd play to. But she has discovers she loves my little side and wants to be the best mommy ever. We are 26 and 25 we've been together for 8 years married for 5 yep high school sweethearts feel free to ask me questions Anything goes as personal as you want thanks everyone

Well that's great that you found a girl that is not only okay with your ABDL side but also partakes. I had a really bad experience coming out to my wife about my DL side and she almost left me. She still hates it, but allows me to wear when I'm alone. She never wants to see me in a diaper, find my stash or even know when I have been wearing. She wants to live as if it doesn't exist so I can't even get diapers shipped to my house. At least I live near ABU so I can make a drive tonit ocassionally. Welcome to the site.

Thank you and I'm vary sorry to hear that yes I am a vary lucky guy

For her being your mommy there is no advice that is 100% gospel. It's going to be about trial and error, finding out what makes you click as a little and wishing with that, the level of care, attending, needs you require are going to be what drives her, and her interests/likes of your little side are what helps to drive you. The best advice I can give is to be open, honest, and have a good little time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You need to figure out what makes you both comfortable

Just sit down and figure out what you both like to do. Take it slow at first and only introduce something new every so often. Eventually you'll figure it out.

It's the little things that make it fun.
Baking cookies togather coloring art for her.
Little kid crafts are a lot of fun.
It's got to be fun for both of you.
Talking things out are the best way.
Just bring playfulness to your life together.

That's the thing guys we don't know where to start I've been a DL as long as I can remember but always wanted to indulge in the baby side I don't even really know how to be a Little

I'm in a bit of the same position, though for me she is already deeply rooted in the community and I'm just getting started. (So I can relate to not knowing where to start anyway)

I'm sure others have said this elsewhere, but there is no right or wrong to this. She might want to be very motherly and also wear diapers while taking care of you. It's all about doing what you feel you want to do, try things one at a time and then gradually develop into something you love.

As for being little, you could get some plushies, some pacifiers, bottles (unless she would love to feed you personally ;3) and maybe even some toddler appropriate clothing. With how to act, there are various routes... but if you want to act really young, try and speak in gibberish, only crawl, be affectionate and clingy, and basically leave everything up to your mummy. I learnt this from trying out first as a diaper slave (hehe), but you shouldn't ever complain about the state of your diaper, try to hide it even. Hopefully I've helped you just a little bit c:

Thank you vary much we are definitely going to try feeding and here's some background I'm currently over seas so she wants to learn as much as she can so we can have a grate time when I'm home it also gives us things to talk about makes the time go faster out here

There's a baby in my bed roslen bent .
For you need to just go with her lead a fun thing is bath time with lots of bubble bath .
Then let her dry you off in towl beach size then then take you in and pamper you then.
Cuddling time and story time are fun. The big thing is at first you must make it fun for her.
When not in baby mode you must do great stuff for her.
Be a great mommy little helper giggles can be fun in Little mode.
As long as she likes it.

Just take it slowly I made the mistake of not let her do a diaper change and took over taping it up and now she won't do any diapering at all.
It may take you a while to feel comfortable to let your mind get in to little space.
Sense it is new to you.
But most of all communication is key here talk it out.

Know this you will change and morph over time one gf liked to be nursed.
Even though I have never experienced it and I found I liked it too.
Very bonding for us both very gentle like.
It helps laying in bed cuddling having your back rubs and bottom patted can really get you feeling little.
Oh are there some Ab/Do stories you like send those to her as Ideas.

Thank you that's vary good advice

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone I love you guys and all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back