emotions of wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommycombs said:
That's what we all need to remember. We aren't hurting anybody. As an ABDL, I do not need diapers for incontinence (thankfully) but I still need them for my emotional and psychological well being. I am a nicer all around person to be around when I'm comfortable and happy. Diapers and baby stuff have always made me have those feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommycombs said:
That's what we all need to remember. We aren't hurting anybody. As an ABDL, I do not need diapers for incontinence (thankfully) but I still need them for my emotional and psychological well being. I am a nicer all around person to be around when I'm comfortable and happy.

Its nice to see this side of it recognized. Other than an occasional accident, i control my bladder ok, but my anxiety I struggle with. My psychological needs are the main reason I became a DL.

trouble63 said:
Its nice to see this side of it recognized. Other than an occasional accident, i control my bladder ok, but my anxiety I struggle with. My psychological needs are the main reason I became a DL.

I actually consider diapers a form of medication for myself because of the positive chemical triggers they create in my brain. Alternative medicine! That ABDL guy is medicating again! :)

Tommycombs said:
I actually consider diapers a form of medication for myself because of the positive chemical triggers they create in my brain. Alternative medicine! That ABDL guy is medicating again! :)

Excellent. You have a great approach many of us can benefit from.

I really feel like the psychological/emotional needs get overlooked. It comes and goes for me, but my understanding is that it's the same thing for some people with physical incontinence. How much control do I have over this? I don't know, but it's gone from just during personal time to work life and, at intervals, full time.

I still think we hurt some one if they see me in a diaper that is he/ she is feeling gross out or embrassed. So that feels being hurt

makena43 said:
I still think we hurt some one if they see me in a diaper that is he/ she is feeling gross out or embrassed. So that feels being hurt

Possibly, but how do you know that's how they feel. Maybe that person feels confused, or sorry for us. Or like with some significant others, it actually makes them happy to see us diapered (as with my own wife, since she knows diapers make me happy).

And besides, if someone else is hurt or grossed out by seeing/discovering we're diapered (which is incredibly rare), then ask yourself what makes them feel that way. Most likely it's going to be because they don't understand or have jumped to some misconclusion. In which case you can either choose to not care what they incorrectly think, or otherwise say something to try and correct them.

So nope, seeing us diapered doesn't hurt others. Not normal people anyways.

I don't think I have completely accepted myself. I just make sure that I don't participate in the whole fetish all that much. The reasons? Well i did it one time when I knew I wouldn't be disturbed. I purchased some over the counter pull ups and some ABU simple and basically went to town for a few nights with a crescendo of a whole 3 hours wearing and wetting the ABU . Didn't know at the time but the gel smell gets everywhere. Both inside and outside the flat smelled deeply "golden" and the smell (even after massive deep cleaning EVERYTHING inside and outside and the use of a good carpet cleaner) couldn't be got rid of. Its nearly 9 months since I have done it and only now has most of the smell gone. In moments of higher humidity the smell comes back and I have to use the glade 3volution plugin air freshener to kill any lingering piss and gel smell. However that time was the most intense masturbation and urination experience I have ever had in my entire life.
After it, people looked at me strange as they could tell that I smelled as they said "like a dirty care home". I didn't like that at all.

If i wear now its just for a few minutes as I naturally and uncontrollably drip wet when I wear for much longer. Do i crave? Yes, but I tend to let the pressure out with the help of a compassionate phone sex girl i use from time to time. I may one day get some cash together and do a 3 hour stint with a "nursery" some time.

I am a believer that physical toxicities of various times can create the urges, so maybe having a good overall health care and detox routine is a good way of keeping both the body and mind cleaner.

dlissexy said:
I don't think I have completely accepted myself. I just make sure that I don't participate in the whole fetish all that much. The reasons? Well i did it one time when I knew I wouldn't be disturbed. I purchased some over the counter pull ups and some ABU simple and basically went to town for a few nights with a crescendo of a whole 3 hours wearing and wetting the ABU . Didn't know at the time but the gel smell gets everywhere. Both inside and outside the flat smelled deeply "golden" and the smell (even after massive deep cleaning EVERYTHING inside and outside and the use of a good carpet cleaner) couldn't be got rid of. Its nearly 9 months since I have done it and only now has most of the smell gone. In moments of higher humidity the smell comes back and I have to use the glade 3volution plugin air freshener to kill any lingering piss and gel smell. However that time was the most intense masturbation and urination experience I have ever had in my entire life.
After it, people looked at me strange as they could tell that I smelled as they said "like a dirty care home". I didn't like that at all.

If i wear now its just for a few minutes as I naturally and uncontrollably drip wet when I wear for much longer. Do i crave? Yes, but I tend to let the pressure out with the help of a compassionate phone sex girl i use from time to time. I may one day get some cash together and do a 3 hour stint with a "nursery" some time.

I am a believer that physical toxicities of various times can create the urges, so maybe having a good overall health care and detox routine is a good way of keeping both the body and mind cleaner.

The only way pee can smell that bad is if you're severly dehydrated. Diapers or nit, this is extremely unhealthy. Per the world health organization, pee should be clear or mostly clear with a yellow tint to it.

The next time you want to diaper play, or now would be better, I'd highlt recommend you get well hydrated first. Your pee won't smell that bad unless you stay in the same diaper for 24 hours, and it wont leave behind a pee smell either.

so when I think I am hurting them or feeling why am I seeing makena in a diaper he is too old for diaper. I am still way too much caring about what others think. I did find out yesterday you can't fully get rid of not worrying about others you just have to have a balance of it and not full blood of carring about how people see you. so I will ask myself why they feel that way which they don't understand us or jump to the conclusion that only if you are incontentence then and only right way but if not why

Makena43, for your one question, depends are now back to plastic and so far the only stores other then online that carry them are Rite Aid drug stores.

For your other one I am left at a loss, I don't understand why you feel that you are harming people? if you are discreet then no one will know, I have been in diapers for most of my adult life and have never had a reaction from other people that would in anyway hurt them, most people don't care, they have there own things to deal with, some people may be confused but then usually go on with what they are doing in the first place, there are about 1 out of 10 people that have some form of IC so as long as your not doing anything inappropriate you are not harming anyone.
Sure it took me some time for it to set in and for a while I saw a psychiatrist and I was given similar advise as others have said in this thread, I do have some IC but I also wear for wellbeing, I would not feel that I am not being honest with my self if I tried to suppress this side of myself, it would cause me todo harm to my self.
This does not harm other people unless your worried about a carbon foot print but that can be offset by just leaving a few lights in the house off when they don't need to be on.
please see the advice from others here, we have been in your boat so to speak,
(then learned to paddle that boat, then add on a turbocharged engine and blasted past every one else because it can be fun)

Is rite aid connect to longs drug or cvs. ? I think I will stay with comfy 24 diaper. So maybe the only time I hurt people. Is when you are only in a diaper and. I walk. Outside. When a girl pass by at my old condo otherwise i been wearing under baggy. Pants. I walk past two girls that know me and nothing. Happen. Any ideas. As to why my diaper ways up after. Sitting.for a while then I get up and my diaper. Feel waited up. And how do soft it up thanks

My local KMart also has the plastic backed Depends.

makena43 said:
Is rite aid connect to longs drug or cvs. ? I think I will stay with comfy 24 diaper. So maybe the only time I hurt people. Is when you are only in a diaper and. I walk. Outside. When a girl pass by at my old condo otherwise i been wearing under baggy. Pants. I walk past two girls that know me and nothing. Happen. Any ideas. As to why my diaper ways up after. Sitting.for a while then I get up and my diaper. Feel waited up. And how do soft it up thanks

Nope, they are all different chains. And again, you're not going to hurt someone (or upset them) just by walking past them out in public.

What do you think incontinent people like myself do. We don't avoid the public because of our diapers, we wear diapers so we can go out in public.

I don't understand your last question though. Could you please restate it?

- - - Updated - - -

AAO said:
My local KMart also has the plastic backed Depends.

My local kmart has.... closed.

Skip the chain stiores if you need diapers though. IF you absolutely have to buy them from a store then get them from medical supply stores. They always have something better.

Okay got it not hurting any one. Next I am using. Comfy 24/ 7 diapers. And plan on practice. Wearing. Diaper dinner and going home time. My question. Is. How. To make it softer? I fold it length ways. Also when I sit for awhile. Then get up inside the diaper is flat so I wade abit walking

makena43 said:
Okay got it not hurting any one. Next I am using. Comfy 24/ 7 diapers. And plan on practice. Wearing. Diaper dinner and going home time. My question. Is. How. To make it softer? I fold it length ways. Also when I sit for awhile. Then get up inside the diaper is flat so I wade abit walking

Ah, part of it is just getting used to the feeling of having a diaper on. The more comfortable you are in a diaper, the less you will noticably waddle (unless the diaper is incredibly thick).

You can soften a diaper up a bit by leaving it out of the package for a day or two first. Diapers are compressed for packaging, so this will allow the diaper to re-expand and soften a little.

You can also ruffle and crumple the diaper a little bit before putting it on. Someone else here even puts the diaper in their dryer for a minute first too. Note that while this will soften the diaper more for at first, but will also cause the diaper to clump and sag more later on. So it's a trade off there.

I always sort of fluff up a new diaper before I put it on. I lightly tug on the leak barriers to make sure they aren't stuck to the padding, stretch it out a couple times, and put that thing on! I usually wear vinyl pants over them to hide the crinkle sounds. My wife was amazed how well that works. Lately though, I've developed a rash high on my inner left leg. It's not a diaper rash, but rather just from chafing. I bought some zinc oxide diaper rash cream for it today.

I'm starting to realize what so many others have already said. The paranoia about going out secretly diapered is really in your head. I keep doing it and nobody notices anything. Eventually, you'll forget you're even wearing until you need that comfort feeling, which you then get instantly. Nobody cares and really I couldn't care less what kind of underwear others prefer under their clothes. I'm not an exhibitionist and I don't have any fears of ending up on peopleofwalmart.com or anything like that.

I use the comfy diapers. So I believe they are thick. I am comfortable. Wearing. Diapers to bed and when nobody is around. Its when people. Are there that is uncomfortable. Feeling. I take out my diapers and put. Them in a cabinet okay I will try more flexible work on. It thanks

If you want to overcome those uncomfortable feelings, that's when you really should do it! Challenge those long standing fears. Heck, before I joined adisc, I thought all other ABDLs were out and proud. I saw this open community and thought, "why am I hiding?". Come to find out, with this site, us shy, reserved, and sometimes fearful ABDLs seem to be the majority.

If you don't challenge those feelings of weirdness, they will grow on you and could trigger a purge cycle. Make it a normal part of you. Even if you feel like you don't really need one, do it anyways. Facing irrational fears is necessary if you want to be free of them.

Yep I am going wear every chance and I miss yesterday. And there was girl. Grrrr

makena43 said:
well my first post in Adisc and I am working on accepting myself as a diaper lover and having everyone say its wrong to wear a diaper when you can make it to the bathroom or sense you need to go. how do you know you accept yourself? Thank you for your advice

I definitely struggle with internalized anti-DL feelings. I have a well hidden stash. I use them alone or I wet in public because I love doing it. I think there are complex spiritual reasons we are DLs. Spiritual reasons that have the propensity to heal those with IC. They have to wear them and we love to wear them. Somewhere in the middle we can support each other's self-esteem. I have been a DL since age 3 so I have had my go-rounds with both parents and siblings that knew about my secret love. I am a 42yo female and single. The sad part is that when I get into a relationship, I will have to give up diapers.:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back