emotions of wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well do you mean. My job. My hobbies. This is. New to me. But. Want learn. This first. Step. I suspect its a way of. Getting. Rid of shame. And turn into high. Self esteem. Thank you

makena43 said:
Well do you mean. My job. My hobbies. This is. New to me. But. Want learn. This first. Step. I suspect its a way of. Getting. Rid of shame. And turn into high. Self esteem. Thank you

Yes, you need to look at yourself as someone other then as just a diaper wearer, yes its a part of you, but only a part and you have to look at the whole picture of who you are, not just viewing yourself as someone who wears diapers.

How do o find. Who I am.? Stora. Getting. The. Idea. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

How. Do i find who I am. I am. Not getting. That. Thank you

Think of the diaper wearing as one piece of a map to finding out who you are, take it and put it with the other pieces of the map you already have and still find other pieces, that will help you not only with accepting your diaper wearing but also with being a better rounded person. :)

Okay work on finding who I am. Also. People. Have. Trying. To make me quit. It hurts alot. But I can't. They think you just stop it. And be normal guy. I think no. Its like being gay. You can't. What do you guys think?

makena43 said:
Okay work on finding who I am. Also. People. Have. Trying. To make me quit. It hurts alot. But I can't. They think you just stop it. And be normal guy. I think no. Its like being gay. You can't. What do you guys think?

Its definitely not something anyone chooses to like as far as I know

I would not choose this but it is what it is and i don't want to change it.

I'm kinda embarrassed that I like diapers, but then I tell myself that it's better and safer than being addicted to drugs, booze, sex, etc....

So I was right. Being a diaper lover.is not like quit. Smoking.

That's what we all need to remember. We aren't hurting anybody. As an ABDL, I do not need diapers for incontinence (thankfully) but I still need them for my emotional and psychological well being. I am a nicer all around person to be around when I'm comfortable and happy. Diapers and baby stuff have always made me have those feelings. It falls outside of what our society would call normal but who is to say what is normal or how far you're allowed to stray from it? As long as it doesn't hurt anyone or cause problems, own who you are. Every weird, freaky, wonderful part of your identity and stop feeling shame for a harmlessly strange comfort you have because believe me, you are not alone as you can see.

I believe. We hurt. People. Because. He/she doesn't. Want see the diapers base. It looks gross or whatever. Their opinion. Is. I have. Read somewhere here the only. Way to. Get rid of the sham or fear of wearing. In public. Is doing. It. And. Lot no magical. Method

Yesterday I faced those very fears. I'm tired of the fear of other's reactions interfering with me being me. Yesterday, I wore them under my clothes all day and nothing bad happened. I even went out to Walmart. Going out in public, even under my clothes, has always scared me but I'm facing the fears because being comfortable in my own identity is more important that the public's opinion.

What mean more. Comfort. In your. Own identify. Is that a way to learn. About who. You are. Did. Depend go back to plastic back. I use comfy diapers

The only person who needs to accept you is you. People you care about are important but everyone has secrets don't accept everyone to accept all of yours, because you might not accept all of their's. Don't spend a lot of time caring about how others will see you. I have learned to accept this part of myself as a side of this that is just me. Maybe someone will get involved way down the line. But today I'm all I need, and I'm all I want. Accept who you are, you aren't hurting anyone not even yourself by doing this. It's a long process but at somepoint you'll understand. It really is the whole acceptance of oneself. And if you need people to talk to and to be apart of something, this website is perfect for that. I joined a few months ago and it's been a great place for me to read about and talk with others about my interests when no one in my daily knows or is involved in this. (For as far as I know)

Still need more help in learning to accept and when I know that have ? Am I suppose. Feel no big deal. Felimg or ? Thank you all

For me it was when I realised - actually it's none of THeIR business - and it's just my choice of underwear - this lightbulb moment comes ta different stages for everyone - but honestly the more you wear them and do it the easier it becomes - also realise most people these days are so tied up in their lives and phones - unless you flaunt The fact who is actually going to notice ????

So accepting yourself. Is by not worrying. About what other think. And. I agree the more you. Were diaper the easier. It. The only. Problem. Is. I. Can focus. On. Work. And. My diapers. Its better when I am. Relaxing

I have add on to the last post. Maybe. Getting. Cvs diaper might be a better idea for facing your. Fear of being round others. In a comfy. 24/7 diaper. What do guys think?

To solve most of my problem I am going to wear diapers during my lunch hour and doesn,t mater who is in there just do it . also on the way to the car. I do alot of moving being a produce cleck so the confy diapers are too thick and I think would be overwhelming for me. next thing I want to work on is the acceptance i don't hate myself for wearing diapers . do I understand that concept or is there more to it. How do i know when I don't care about what others think? still confuse about you are not hurting anyone when you wear diapers. I think you do because if they don't want to see something that makes he or she digist or mad or fustation then you are hurting them I guess in the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back