Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: emotions of wearing diapers

Default emotions of wearing diapers

well my first post in Adisc and I am working on accepting myself as a diaper lover and having everyone say its wrong to wear a diaper when you can make it to the bathroom or sense you need to go. how do you know you accept yourself? Thank you for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    well my first post in Adisc and I am working on accepting myself as a diaper lover and having everyone say its wrong to wear a diaper when you can make it to the bathroom or sense you need to go. how do you know you accept yourself? Thank you for your advice
    First, it neither illegal nor immoral to like diapers. Anyone who says it's wrong, is wrong themselves. Why would you listen to that?

Second, stop caring what others think of you so much. If you want to do something, and someone else says no, do it anyways. Once you feel better for having done it, you own self confidence will go up since you'll be able to trust your own decisions above others.

Wise words

Yes at first it is still unnatural to want to be wet - it goes against years of adulthood where we are programmed that it's wrong

So you will always get people who still can't see its right - they will always be there - but in that me you learn to rise above it and feel happier in passing than out of it - then those doubters seem to fade into background and not matter so much

So be proud be yourself and follow your heart ❤️

I've struggled with this myself as a young adult years ago, I have come to learn that as a human, we are here for such a short time on this earth, everyday is a gift. You might as well do the things you like (as long as that it isn't illegal nor self destructive) and stop keeping up with the Jones (society)

Just be yourself.
    Being in diapers is okay.
    They are my "wearable toilet" as a 59 year-old with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    What do you. Mean keeping. Up with the Jones?
    I think this article explains it well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keepin...th_the_Joneses

Oh it means don't. Compare. Your self to others. I. Too have. Autism