Thread: Can somebody from the UK help me?

Default Can somebody from the UK help me?

I'm feeling rather ill today, and have been rushing to the bathroom a few times. Can anyone recommend somewhere where I could get nappies at this time of the evening? It would certainly make me feel better about sleeping without accident!

I think most supermarkets sell some form of adult protection or a 24hour pharmacy in your area. They will sell adult nappies

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Yep - head for the Tena range in most supermarkets and while you are there get some bed wetter pads or even puppy training pads - I only say this as the pull up stuff may leak a bit and at least you won't be changing my sheets in the night only pads

Let us know how you get on and how you feel tomorrow x

Probably too late for this now, but the bigger Asda and Tescos supermarkets (like Tescos Extra) usually have something.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

I was amazed yesterday to find our pharmacy which is attached to our local surgery now has a whole isle full of incontinence products that were not there last week. Pads, slips, pull ups creams, wipes the lot.

Pharmacies aren't likely to be open late at night though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you for your advice. I only had Tesco Metro as an option so I ended up getting Tesco Freespirit. It wasn't a fun evening, but no accidents! Feeling much better this evening though.

I was a little nervous when buying them, but I was very grateful for self-service checkouts. This afternoon I decided I didn't want to be in that position again, so bought some Abena M4s. I have been wanting to wear nappies for a long time, and this was a good motivation!

Thanks for the update - you can't go wrong with M4 if you ask me - good reliable and can hold a lot