Not open for further replies.

babyLana

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello
I'm small and I think, that can fit into some baby diapers
But I have some doubts about it. So I want to be shure, that I can, when i will buy them.
Maby, some of members of this forum can halp me in it.

I has
waist: 58 centimeters / 22,8346 inch
hip girth: 83 centimeters / 32,6772 inch
weight: 47 kilograms / 103,617 lb

What models can I buy?

I hear some advice people are stuck in their own world which is a benefit for or community they won't even notice you're buying if that's what you truly want to do do it and don't care what other people think

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

you could probably best fit some youth small sized diapers,

Thanks for reply

so, I can fit in loves 7, goodnightes (100%) and...

maby huggies 6? or pampers 6? libero 6-7? or it's unreal?

- - - Updated - - -

I understand, that adult diapers are more usefull for me. But I want baby-style. And all baby-styled adult baby diapers I can find are too big for me :(

Have you tried Smalls maybe adult baby universe has some are rearz or maybe bear bottoms

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

babyLana said:
Hello
I'm small and I think, that can fit into some baby diapers
But I have some doubts about it. So I want to be shure, that I can, when i will buy them.
Maby, some of members of this forum can halp me in it.

I has
waist: 58 centimeters / 22,8346 inch
hip girth: 83 centimeters / 32,6772 inch
weight: 47 kilograms / 103,617 lb

What models can I buy?

Have a look at the new diapers by ABUniverse, they have just released a new "small" size on some products. Hope this helps :)

Libero size 7 would be great on you

I wish that I could still fit in baby diapers. Much cheaper than ABDL diapers.

I to wish I could fit in to kids diapers, I hate that they are all cloth like though but I like the prints, I loved the time where I could fit into my brothers plastic huggies

32" hips are too big for baby diapers. In fact, some medium aduly diapers will probably be right for you.

Becouse of waist 22" I think

- - - Updated - - -

Becouse of wais 22 I think, they are too LARGE even S size is some bigger then I need, so size M is ridiculous on me Oo
(I tried M diapers in real life)
And I wear xs clothes Oo
Why Medium size???

But you think my hips are the trouble for wearing small ones? Thats terrible :(

babyLana said:
Becouse of waist 22" I think

- - - Updated - - -

Becouse of wais 22 I think, they are too LARGE even S size is some bigger then I need, so size M is ridiculous on me Oo
(I tried M diapers in real life)
And I wear xs clothes Oo
Why Medium size???

But you think my hips are the trouble for wearing small ones? Thats terrible :(

Diapers are supposed to fit and feel large, they are diapers not underwear. Whatever size anyone needs, they are supposed to extend up to the waist line (near the belly button). As long as they are close to this, and more importantly work without leaking, then it's right no matter how ridiculously large they might feel.

Slomo said:
Diapers are supposed to fit and feel large, they are diapers not underwear. Whatever size anyone needs, they are supposed to extend up to the waist line (near the belly button). As long as they are close to this, and more importantly work without leaking, then it's right no matter how ridiculously large they might feel.

There's also a bit of a "storage" aspect to them... a diaper with padding that extends far up the back and out into the side wings (that "hourglass" shape to the padding) and that has good wicking can have amazing overnight capacity. Baggy in the front usually helps prevent leaks for side sleepers for the same reason

Slomo said:

you're right, of course
but... I like babish-styled diapers. Just wear, their useless doednt matter (for this I can buy S(or M, but I think they are big)-sized adult-diapers). And baby diapers are fo fun only :)
And.... I can hide them from my parents, but I cant hide huge adults :)

the only issue I ever really run into is I can't wear a diaper beyond a certain thickness/width during the day at work because the crotch seam of my pants pressing up from below causes "compression problems"

That limits what I can wear at work. I want good standing leak guards, plastic shell, back AND front elastic if possible. Almost all diapers that fit most of those requirements are premiums that are both expensive and too thick to be comfortable all day under kakkis. (I wear ABU's Preschool Plastic, which lack only the front elastic, and are just thin enough to be tolerable)

babyLana said:
you're right, of course
but... I like babish-styled diapers. Just wear, their useless doednt matter (for this I can buy S(or M, but I think they are big)-sized adult-diapers). And baby diapers are fo fun only :)
And.... I can hide them from my parents, but I cant hide huge adults :)

I've always wondered about that. Actual babies never wear diapers that are way too small. So a babyish styled diaper would also be big on us too. And being a lage 70's baby myself I was put into all white disposables which were thick and crinkly. The closest I can get to an actual baby diaper like that is confidry, not pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back