Thread: Any ABDLs in tropical places?

Default Any ABDLs in tropical places?

I am in Aruba this week on vacation and while it's beautiful, it's very hot and muggy. I can't even imagine wearing a diaper in this climate, especially plastic backed. So it got me wondering if there are actually any ABDLs on this site that live in tropical locations.

Yup! I am going to school down in the Caribbean. It is hot and muggy down here all the time, and any free time I have is spent at the beach, so I don't wear outside. It is also a very small community here, and if anyone found out, the while school would know in an instant! Lol!
    While at home, I have the A/C cranked way down, and nappies are pretty comfortable to sleep in. In fact I woke up in one this morning!
    Back to studying!

Yeah, I guess being home in the AC with a diaper makes perfect sense. I just can't imagine anybody would go outside in one here...unless they were actually incontinent. And even then, Id imagine they would opt for clothback.

Makes Puyallup (and yes i can pronounce it right hehe) seem suddenly a much better ABDL haven? Especially as any diaper leaks on your pants are so easily mistaken for getting rained on..

Quote Originally Posted by randy1959 View Post
    Makes Puyallup (and yes i can pronounce it right hehe) seem suddenly a much better ABDL haven? Especially as any diaper leaks on your pants are so easily mistaken for getting rained on..
    Wait, only people who live in Washington can ever pronounce Puyallup right. So I'm guessing you either live in Washington or used to live there at some point. And while it is beautiful here in Aruba, I am a little tired of having to take 4 showers a day.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    Wait, only people who live in Washington can ever pronounce Puyallup right. So I'm guessing you either live in Washington or used to live there at some point. And while it is beautiful here in Aruba, I am a little tired of having to take 4 showers a day.
    Lol I've always seen it as "Pew-AL-Up" or "Pooh-Al-Up" except for the first time I came up I thought it said Pullup and was like low key excited and confused. TBH as I type this I'm sitting in Sumner just down the road from y'all. Lol But nth it's just speculation never actually heard anyone say it and I've never really been corrected so I don't really know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Lol I've always seen it as "Pew-AL-Up" or "Pooh-Al-Up" except for the first time I came up I thought it said Pullup and was like low key excited and confused. TBH as I type this I'm sitting in Sumner just down the road from y'all. Lol But nth it's just speculation never actually heard anyone say it and I've never really been corrected so I don't really know

You are correct in that pronunciation.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    You are correct in that pronunciation.
    Well that would explain why no one ever corrected me lol. Never lived here but I do come up to this area a few times a year on deliveries. Most other drivers avoid it because of terrain coming across the Snoqualmie pass and lack of freight leaving the area, but I actually enjoy driving the cascades. But back on topic, no where has been worse in diapers for me than my trip down to Kingston, Jamaica or when we went to Nassau. Would love to go back but I wouldn't be taking a diaper outside with me.

I do, in florida. Sandy beaches, palm trees, and intense sun. Much better than that four letter swear word. Begins with an S, ends in W, and has a really big NO in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I do, in florida. Sandy beaches, palm trees, and intense sun. Much better than that four letter swear word. Begins with an S, ends in W, and has a really big NO in the middle.
    You mean that Demonic white crap that seems to think it's welcome on earth lol