My Mom Found Out My Diaper Fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluejay192 said:
I probably could have not told her everything but she found my diapers and asked if it was a fetish thing.... I said yes and changed the topic as quick as a could.. but later thought. oh what the hell she knows now and just asked that she accept and be ok with the fact i wore diaper not only because I've occasionally actually needed them in recent years but that I enjoyed wearing them too. she gave me the whole: we all have our things talk and said she would would always be accepting whatever the case.

Thats really nice that your mom is like that! I hope mine is the same !

NickTiger said:
I know I typed the article fast, but you can easily understand it. I have one typo in my post that I can see, and many run on sentences that's about it.Yea I liked diapers as long as I can remember, because my parents put me in diapers for bed wetting when I was really young. That's where I think I got the fetish from ......

It wasn't a typo, but what you said versus what you actually meant. Here again too.....

To clarify; All fetishes are sexual. What you described is clearly not sexually based. Except you have said both times you have a fetish. What you actually mean is you are a diaper lover, and ha e a compulsion for diapers. No big deal, know you know why I was confused though.

ryan2127 said:

do you think yours would be any different?

I had a totally different experience, I was taken out of diapers at about 2.5 years old and even though I wet the bed a lot I was never allowed to wear them, even visiting my dad's house I would sang my younger brothers diaper and got caught and humiliated over it, my dad would even check me at night to see if I was in one, I never understood that at all, I needed them but was not allowed to have them, later on with my second brother came about I slept in my brothers room while visiting my dad (my parents where divorced early on) one odd thing even though I was in my early teens I had to go to bed at the same early time as them, so my mom bought me a Sony watchman and a supply of batteries so I could sneak the tv in with me to bed but that came with another problem, to keep that from my dad I took my brothers diapers so I could hide that I was up 4-6 hours past, that's when the fetish part developed on it's own but when my brother grew out of diapers I still wanted them so I got them from the store or some times from my grandmother and at around 15-16 I got caught boosting diapers and my mom had a total melt down saying I was fucked up in the head and that I needed to see a psychiatrist and I was seeing one at that time and I know she told him, but that is when it got odd, I expected a long chat with my shrink but that never happened and the topic never came up again. I was getting diapers on my own at that time, I snuck them in at night and hid them in my closet, the wet ones I hid under the matrass for my water bed until it was safe to throw them away, my stepsister and my mom did laundry for me and some times I would come home and find my sheets changed and my wet diapers gone but she never went after my stash so as long as I was discreet I was left to wear when ever I wanted to. I really wish I knew what my doctor said about that but was left alone.
I do some times wonder if I was allowed to wear then when I wet the bed I would have gotten tired of it but I doubt it.

One thing I read from people experiences is at some point in childhood being put into a diaper under protest and for me it was around 4 or so, my mom babysat for people for extra money and at one persons home I had to use the bathroom and left skids in my underwear so my mom put me in a diaper while she put my underwear in the wash, I remember protesting it at first and then liked it and even wet it, then protested having it taken off and I think that ruined any dislike I had for diapers from then on and envied kids that where allowed to have them at night, for two reasons I needed then for bedwetting and liked the way they felt, I viewed them as being lucky to not have the anxiety of pissing the bed at night

ryan2127 said:

Mothers can be much more understanding about our desires then we can of ourselves, been missing her so much this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back