My Mom Found Out My Diaper Fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have liked diapers since as long as I can remember, because I wet the bed and my parents made me wear diapers. That's were I believe I got my my diaper fetish from. I am 24 years old and graduated from college and now back at home living and still am today trying to get back on my own. Anyways about a year ago my I was using my mom's computer looking at diapers on amazon. She looked at her history the next day later and found I was looking at attends diapers on amazon. She asked me why I was looking at diapers and she was like do have some kind of medical problem. I told her no and I didn't give her an another reason at the time.

I was freaking out at the time and didn't know what excuse I could give her I didn't want to tell her I had a diaper fetish. So a few days later I was wearing a wet diaper late at night while she was sleeping and sat on the couch and accidentally got a wet spot on it. Then I came up with an idea that I will tell my mom that I wet her couch while sleeping. I was going to use this as an excuse to why I was looking at diapers. I was going to tell her that I was wearing diapers for my bed wetting that she didn't know about and I leaked and I was to embarrassed to tell her I was bed wetting. She actually bought my excuse and I started wearing diaper to bed from then on every night. I would pee in them from time to time throwing them away in the thrash in plastic bags to make it seem like I was a really wetting the bed.

I then stop wearing diapers to bed and acted like my bed wetting got better because I got sick of wearing diapers to bed and faking it and out of shame. Then I got a urge to wear diapers to bed again and pee d my bed on purpose and I started to wear again and then stopped. Anyways recently I was telling her I wrote a book on amazon that I published. It's about a fictional diaper lover scenario of a Guy and his girlfriend wearing diapers .She kept asked me what the book was about and I was dumb and should of made up something, but I kept telling her it I didn't want to tell her what it was about.Well later on she found on her computer I guess she went onto amazon and my amazon publisher login was on there and it also show up on amazon's homepage. She saw my book I wrote on there about diapers and the fake pen name on it was the first name of my dog. So she knew it was me that wrote that book as it was logged onto my account also. She brought it up to me like I know what your book is about.She said the title of the book and my stomach dropped. She did accept that I was evolved in diapers and writing erotica and she also thought it was funny because she was teasing me about it. "My mom is big tease of a personality". I don't know if she completely understands I have a diaper fetish, but I think she does. But she keeps kinda teasing me about diapers now from time to time. I didn't say to her I had a diaper fetish though.I made an excuse that I was writing it just to make money off fetish's and erotica as it's the top selling genre but I think it's kinda hard for her to believe because she knew I was wearing diapers for my fake bed wetting and she probably thinks I made it up now. I am thinking about telling her I got a fetish from diapers from having to wear them for my bed wetting. Sorry for run on sentences I don't usually right this way.. I am trying to write fast.Also I posted here before and been looking through this site for years but forgot my login thanks for reading what do you think I should do about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo

"Wait! I couldn't even get past your first two sentences. You actually developed a sexual desire for diapers because your parents made you wear them as a kid?

This doesn't make any sense though, since you say before that you've like them for as long as you can remeber. That would make you a DL, not a diaper fetish (Sexual Diapers). Which is it then?"

ME" I know I typed the article fast, but you can easily understand it. I have one typo in my post that I can see, and many run on sentences that's about it.Yea I liked diapers as long as I can remember, because my parents put me in diapers for bed wetting when I was really young. That's where I think I got the fetish from and is what I meant by saying that,I was very young when this happened, I am surprised I can remember it, it's about as far as I can think back clearly. I wore diapers to bed for long time than my parents took me out of them like when I was like between late 3 early 4 years old and i don't remember that. But I remembered when they put me back into diapers not to long after I think. I don't know why they took me out of them, but I remember not wearing them at the time.I remember this because I was embarrassed about it because my dad bought diapers and was like I am tired of you wetting the bed. I remember I didn't want to wear them and I was acting like a jerk and he told me babies wore diaper because they peed the bed. These were plastic backed toddler diapers not pull-ups either so I think that contributed to it too. I guess I should been more clear on it. Thanks for pointing that out so I can make more sense. "

I filled out registration form wrong that why it said I am 30, I still haven't found a a way to change it"

Last edited:
I told my mom after she found my diapers.. I didn't even bother making stuff up, I was tired of having to hide stuff all the time.

Bluejay192 said:
I told my mom after she found my diapers.. I didn't even bother making stuff up, I was tired of having to hide stuff all the time.

How did that go?

good actually, I just told her in a letter and then followed up in person. all she had to say was she understood we all have our differences and that she supported anything I did.

Nothing was ever said but I always suspected that my Mother knew I liked being a bedwetter during my teens.

That has always been my biggest fear since I live at home while going to school. I basically have completely given up wearing diapers until I move out because I got so tired of worrying about getting caught, I just order a sample pack every now and then just to fill the urge. It seems like at this point you should be honest if it gets brought up again.

why did you pick you were 30 for your display age?

Oh I see I am going to change that I don't usually pay attention to certain details while signing up to websites I just put fake info usually.I think most people do that for most sites.I tried to get signed up fast and my story written to get replies the next day before I went to sleep last night because it was getting late. I am 24 though

- - - Updated - - -

I guess It can't be changed I lied on the date of birth filling it out quickly,I didn't know it would show up.Well whatever I am over 18 anyways.

Bluejay192 said:

I am with you on this one tbh. If i ever get discovered, i will just be completely honest and up front about it. After over 10 years of hiding this part of me from everyone, i think by now, if my parents did come across it, it would be time to spill the beans. Constantly having these "what if scenarios" in your head and losing sleep over it isnt healthy, especially for a long time. I remember when i was about 12-14ish, my urge to wear was crazy strong. I am a good person by nature, however, at this innocent age, my willpower to resist just wasn't there yet. I would steal from my cousins house almost every opportunity i got, stuffing them in my pocket to bring home at the end of their birthday party. Of course once these diapers were used up and none of my cousins had bdays for a more than a couple months, i would start to lose my mind a little. On more than one occasion i attempted to steal from a store. Never did though. At this point i cant even fathom what was going through my head at that age but thankfully, still remain under the radar. sorry or the rant lol

Wait! I couldn't even get past your first two sentences. You actually developed a sexual desire for diapers because your parents made you wear them as a kid?

This doesn't make any sense though, since you say before that you've like them for as long as you can remeber. That would make you a DL, not a diaper fetish (Sexual Diapers). Which is it then?

I know I typed the article fast, but you can easily understand it. I have one typo in my post that I can see, and many run on sentences that's about it.Yea I liked diapers as long as I can remember, because my parents put me in diapers for bed wetting when I was really young. That's where I think I got the fetish from and is what I meant by saying that,I was very young when this happened, I am surprised I can remember it, it's about as far as I can think back clearly. I wore diapers to bed for long time than my parents took me out of them like when I was like between late 3 early 4 years old and i don't remember that. But I remembered when they put me back into diapers not to long after I think. I don't know why they took me out of them, but I remember not wearing them at the time.I remember this because I was embarrassed about it because my dad bought diapers and was like I am tired of you wetting the bed. I remember I didn't want to wear them and I was acting like a jerk and he told me babies wore diaper because they peed the bed. These were plastic backed baby diapers not pull-ups either so I think that contributed to it too. I guess I should been more clear on it. Thanks for pointing that out so I can make more sense.
'

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Wait! I couldn't even get past your first two sentences. You actually developed a sexual desire for diapers because your parents made you wear them as a kid?

This doesn't make any sense though, since you say before that you've like them for as long as you can remeber. That would make you a DL, not a diaper fetish (Sexual Diapers). Which is it then?

I know I typed the article fast, but you can easily understand it. I have one typo in my post that I can see, and many run on sentences that's about it.Yea I liked diapers as long as I can remember, because my parents put me in diapers for bed wetting when I was really young. That's where I think I got the fetish from and is what I meant by saying that,I was very young when this happened, I am surprised I can remember it, it's about as far as I can think back clearly. I wore diapers to bed for long time than my parents took me out of them like when I was like between late 3 early 4 years old and i don't remember that. But I remembered when they put me back into diapers not to long after I think. I don't know why they took me out of them, but I remember not wearing them at the time.I remember this because I was embarrassed about it because my dad bought diapers and was like I am tired of you wetting the bed. I remember I didn't want to wear them and I was acting like a jerk and he told me babies wore diaper because they peed the bed. These were plastic backed baby diapers not pull-ups either so I think that contributed to it too. I guess I should been more clear on it. Thanks for pointing that out so I can make more sense.

clear your searching history and cookies and cache each time you are on your computer at your parents home do not bookmark sites like this and shopping sites that are Diaper related period.

Oh and I thing you can change your age in your profile if I am not mistaken.
Honesty is the best policy here.

Last edited:
xpluswearer said:
clear your searching history and cookies and cache each time you are on your computer at your parents home do not bookmark sites like this and shopping sites that are Diaper related period.

I agree.
Be 100% honest.
I really am age 59 on my profile.

xpluswearer said:

Thanks for the help, I do clear the history, I am pretty computer savvy, I just forgot to clear it,but there's been a few times I forgot to do it

I am being honest I just chose random numbers for the date birth when it checks to see if your 18 not not knowing it would show up in the profile. So it was an honest mistake. I guess I did lie on the signup but I didn't know that mattered.I Didn't lie in my story though I am 24 almost 25

Just use private browsing (Incognito mode in Chrome). Then you dont need to remember to clear your history.

My mum found out. I started to wear nappies when I was like 6 but it was only confined to going to a neighbour house who still wet the bed and I would wear his nappies while we played. He was 2 years older then me and though it funny I would like to wear his nappies but never said anything to anyone else. When I was 10-16 I know mum use to find my nappies. I lived at home until I was 25. She would find disposables under my bed which she would just throw out and cloth and plastic pants under my draws or in my cupboard. I would find them washed and stacked back under my draws or right at the back of my cupboard, my 2 favourite hiding places so I though. I always wonder why she did not say anything and I would panic waiting for her to ask the question which she never did. She never said anything so I never said anything.

It was not until I was about 16 and I had been wearing very regularly that she bailed me up one day when my sister and dad were not there and said why do you wear nappies to bed and it seems you are also wearing them during the day. She was not pissed off but seemed curious as to why. Well was I put on the spot. I basically said I cant explain why (no internet then I was young and had no idea why I like to wear nappies). She kept putting the hard word on me, surely you know why you wear. I was being sheepish turned half sideways racking my brain as to what I would say, when in frustration I turned around and said do you want to really know why, yes Dan I do and I kind of just blurted it out, I wear cause I like the feeling of them. She was kind of taken back by that answer I think perhaps she expected something else like I wet the bed or had wet my pants a few time and was wearing. confused face b mum what do you mean you like them. Mum as I said I like to wear them, I like the feeling, I just like them I really cant explain why or the feeling get when I wear them. She kind of goes oh ok and do you think there is anything wrong with you. I don't know mum, I don't know but I don't think so.

For me though I very rarely self pleased myself in them, nor did it really turn on by wearing them, even going through puberty I just liked to wear them and use them. I felt comfortable in very relaxed in them. use to love to read or study in them. I just hid it from mum but she kept finding my stash.

When I was 18 I started doing shift work and a couple of times I actually wet the bed and once on a mates lounge falling asleep after work and a few 420's. I told mum this, and said I don't want you to think that I'm trying to make an excuse here but I actually wet the bed a couple times in the first month of working night shift. Of course she knew as I had to change my sheets and trust me they were soaked. I was extremely embarrassed by this also. Then the following week I come home from nightshift to find mum had actually gone to a incontinence shop and bought adult nappies and left them on the end of the bed. I walked out and said what's is going on. She basically said I would hate to be waking in wet sheets even if it happens only rarely why don't you wear them. I know your embarrassed about wetting the bed. I also know you dont have a problem wearing nappies so go on wear them. Wow was I taken back, ok is all I said and from that day until I left home I wore every time I finished nightshift. Mum even made cloth nappies and plastic pants as she was a fantastic sower.

So my parents finding out was not so bad dad on the other hand could never understand why I wore them. My sister was pretty cool about it and she knew I wore for a young age as she use to see me in them and when being babysat by my cousin she use to say lets play mum, dad and families. she would always be the mum and my cousin the dad. they use to make me wear nappies. I still remember my cousin saying why does your mum still have nappies when you both like 9 or 10. My sister said cause he still wears them that why I make him the baby.

That's a nice story, I never heard a story remotely close to what you said.Pretty entertaining of a story,I liked it. I guess you were kinda lucky that your mom didn't care and even bought you diapers. Thanks for taking the time for your lengthy reply.

ryan2127 said:
I am with you on this one tbh. If i ever get discovered, i will just be completely honest and up front about it. After over 10 years of hiding this part of me from everyone, i think by now, if my parents did come across it, it would be time to spill the beans. Constantly having these "what if scenarios" in your head and losing sleep over it isnt healthy, especially for a long time. I remember when i was about 12-14ish, my urge to wear was crazy strong. I am a good person by nature, however, at this innocent age, my willpower to resist just wasn't there yet. I would steal from my cousins house almost every opportunity i got, stuffing them in my pocket to bring home at the end of their birthday party. Of course once these diapers were used up and none of my cousins had bdays for a more than a couple months, i would start to lose my mind a little. On more than one occasion i attempted to steal from a store. Never did though. At this point i cant even fathom what was going through my head at that age but thankfully, still remain under the radar. sorry or the rant lol

I probably could have not told her everything but she found my diapers and asked if it was a fetish thing.... I said yes and changed the topic as quick as a could.. but later thought. oh what the hell she knows now and just asked that she accept and be ok with the fact i wore diaper not only because I've occasionally actually needed them in recent years but that I enjoyed wearing them too. she gave me the whole: we all have our things talk and said she would would always be accepting whatever the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back