Here is something for plastic fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think those jeans will hide my incontinence product adequately

rennecfox said:
don't think those jeans will hide my incontinence product adequately

Haha.....well that would be really interesting! I'm trying to imagine wearing them in Virginia in the summer when the temperature hits 100 f.

Angelfluff used to sell t-shirts that were vinyl or plastic , so you order one in euro flex and it's clear to match your pants , would they not fall under the heading of "hot pants"

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Nah, I think I'll stick with diapers instead. :)

WHY would someone make this? What purpose could it possibly serve?

dogboy said:
Haha.....well that would be really interesting! I'm trying to imagine wearing them in Virginia in the summer when the temperature hits 100 f.

As someone else who lives in Virginia, just no. Arizona (where I'm originally from) is likewise a no-no.

I've seen these before. There was a local band around (and this had to be the 80's) that the lead singer wore a leotard and a pair of these clear jeans.

My comment was that she looked like someone you could catch a disease off of.

NovaDL said:
WHY would someone make this? What purpose could it possibly serve?

When I looked at the link yesterday, this was my first thought.

Then again - could it be to act like a raincoat for your pants?

No Thank you . Must be the 2017 version of the Sears & Roebuck 5.99 Sauna Suit

I remember when those sauna suits was the latest craze, I also remember when they were outlawed because people were dying to lose weight .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I remember when those sauna suits was the latest craze, I also remember when they were outlawed because people were dying to lose weight .

People will always be dying to lose weight. You can't fix stupid. Though in cases like this we see it demonstrate that stupid can fix itself.

Quite fancy a pair of these, doubt they have in my size :-(

god I would sweat like a pig in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back