6 Months 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannawear

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well Today marks 6 months wearing diapers 24/7. I still retain control, but wish I didn't. I am seeing a shrink and on medications, but surprise I am still me and told her that as much as I am OCD about wearing and using a diaper, that I both happy about it and not. She is trying to get me back to point were I use them only at home and I would prefer full blown incontinent. Like I said the medication is not working. If only there was a medication to make me wet my self.

I have little doubt that some co-workers know, but at the same time who cares and it is considered medical so not much anyone can do or say about it. It is what it is. I still wish it was not me. That it was more of a real leaking issue versus a compulsion to wear and use. I want it, I know everyone says you don't or shouldn't, but I am 51 and really have never stopped wanting it or desiring to wear and use a diaper. So here I am....6 months going on forever...:laugh:

Let me know when you get to 20 years, then see if the thrill is still there everyday. Also, to me, being 24/7 means no bathroom use except to change and shower. Are you using them fo everything? Makes quite a difference, believe me. Also, wanting to be IC perplexes a lot of us who are. If you get tired of it you can just go back to underwear. We can't.

wannawear said:
Well Today marks 6 months wearing diapers 24/7. I still retain control, but wish I didn't. I

What exactly is it that seems appealing about not knowing when you have to go? Do you have that much money to throw away on diapers that if you didn't have that control it would be no big deal? Is having to apologize to friends when you leak on their floor when some kind of leak happens appealing?

Anyway sorry for ranting, but these kinds of comments really irritate me. Congrats on 6 months

I also recently passed six months in diapers. I'm also retaining control but I'd be alarmed if I wasn't. I've gotten to enjoy extended periods of wearing but I also really like the freedom of not being tied to diapers. I'm not sure when I'll stop but I'm sure I'll want a break at some point.

Trevor said:
I also recently passed six months in diapers. I'm also retaining control but I'd be alarmed if I wasn't. I've gotten to enjoy extended periods of wearing but I also really like the freedom of not being tied to diapers. I'm not sure when I'll stop but I'm sure I'll want a break at some point.
I'm actually testing my natural binge/ purge flow. That vicious cycle of suppressing your desires to be "normal" that always leads to intense "rages" as I've always called my binges. I'm trying to wear more and more and taking more and more general chances to conquer my fears and challenge that disgusting creepiness that always seems to come back. The more I do it, the more normal it will appear to me and my wife. I'm almost hoping the purge feelings will come back so I can finally use the tips I've learned from this site to yell back at those negative thoughts and finally live free from shame and guilt. It's so odd, this feeling of allowing myself to live this strange alternative lifestyle. I grew up with pretty traditional ideas and was pretty sheltered so this feels like a whole new life.

Tommycombs said:
I'm actually testing my natural binge/ purge flow. That vicious cycle of suppressing your desires to be "normal" that always leads to intense "rages" as I've always called my binges. I'm trying to wear more and more and taking more and more general chances to conquer my fears and challenge that disgusting creepiness that always seems to come back. The more I do it, the more normal it will appear to me and my wife. I'm almost hoping the purge feelings will come back so I can finally use the tips I've learned from this site to yell back at those negative thoughts and finally live free from shame and guilt. It's so odd, this feeling of allowing myself to live this strange alternative lifestyle. I grew up with pretty traditional ideas and was pretty sheltered so this feels like a whole new life.

I hope that's helpful for you. I wasted a lot of energy in my younger days feeling awful about this. There may have been some upside in self-knowledge but it seems like there would have been better ways to go about it. I take it as a given that I'm odd for any number of reasons whether I'm wearing diapers or not and that's perfectly okay. Those quirks are what make me who I am and I wouldn't trade them. I haven't binged or purged in many years and it's so much better. Sometimes I'm more into it and sometimes less but there's nothing manic about it and that feels good.

I'm going on 22 years fully diapered, and the "thrill" is still there for me. This is just how I've always seen myself, and it felt unnatural to be continent.

It's true I don't get sexually excited by diapers any more (though they are still great for playing in when I do). It's more of just being able to feel comfortable and secure with myself all of the time. And somehow I doubt that feeling will ever go away.

Slomo said:
I'm going on 22 years fully diapered, and the "thrill" is still there for me. This is just how I've always seen myself, and it felt unnatural to be continent.

It's true I don't get sexually excited by diapers any more (though they are still great for playing in when I do). It's more of just being able to feel comfortable and secure with myself all of the time. And somehow I doubt that feeling will ever go away.
You hit the nail on the head. Like we all seem to keep saying, it's not 100% sexual.

Slomo said:

After almost 5 years I am truly "Happy in my nappy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back