Apology...I can not draw a Babyfur version of myself...Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I admit to some sadness.
I am unable to draw a Babyfur version of my Caitian alter-ego.
All my life I really have never been able to draw freehand.
I have only been able to draw using standard draftsman instruments and Mechanical/Electronic CAD programs.
Could somebody else draw me as a Caitian Cub in leg braces and using forearm crutches?
I would appreciate that.

Oh....you don't want to seem my drawings as they are pathetic. Your furry persona would be a sad stick figure if I drew it. Now on piano, that's very different.

Have you heard with the artists on Furaffinity or Inkbunny? Many talented people there. But rarely for free though, as it often take quite some time if you want it good.

As ShortGuy said, you can find a lot of artists on furaffinity/inkbunny/deviantart who will draw commissions. Generally the professional artists take a few hours of work to do a drawing, so expect them to charge accordingly. If you want to go the route of getting it professionally drawn and need help picking an artist or advice on how to commission someone, I could point you in the right direction.

If you've got the cash, I'll second (third?) the recommendation to commission an artist on FA/DA/etc. Prices are usually reasonable, though when it comes to commissions there's a wide range between people who have their stuff together and crank `em out like clockwork, and people who are notoriously unreliable. I'd recommend checking the comment history and past journal posts to get a sense of where they fall on the scale beforehand.

Do not worry. So drawing is not your strong point you can do lots of diffrent things 1. your doing it right now ask someone else to draw it or buy a commission 2. Practise at it and learn on your way. 3. Do not worry about it and just accept they is a lot of other things that your really good at.

I think marci's badges are only a few dollars.

Holy smoke they're expensive nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back