Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost got caught two weeks ago!

Default Almost got caught two weeks ago!

Bambino ships diapers to my house pretty fast. I only retrieve the mail at our apartment (I live with my mom), which makes it a breeze in that department. But bringing them in without a jacket or my backpack to conseal it is what's hard. I was bringing in my Bambino Teddys and as I was walking in, my Mom saw the white envelope and asked what that was. I said I didn't know and that it wasn't mine. I went back outside and hid the diapers in the truck of the car, and as I went to do errands, I just hid them in a Kohl's shopping bag and brought them in. 😆

Next time I'll just hide them in the car, but what do I do if I feel like buying a 10 pack from ABU later on? I think they leave those by your doorstep 😟

If keeping things hidden is really important, you should seriously consider if it's a good idea having diapers while living at home. It's possible to reduce risk with solid hiding spots, good disposal techniques, and proper planning but it's never going to be risk free.

All that said, if you decide to order, this service would seem like a good option: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/sh...ld_pickup.html
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Apr-2017 at 02:53. Reason: reduced redundancy.

You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee. Or you can rent a P.O. Box or UPS box for i think around $80 a year

Also as Trevor said be careful and think this out. I'd also add only have diapers around if you are willing to tell the truth if you do get found out. because a lie almost always makes things worse or much more stressful. Tho when I say truth I don't mean come right out and say hello I like to wear diapers. You can hide things, just don't make stuff up to explain it off...

Quote Originally Posted by LilByte View Post
    You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee.
    You can also have it redirected and held at a ups/fedex office for free if you have your shipping number. Having it redirected and held after its shipped ive never been charged. Not saying thats the case for all locations but just another way of doing it that is "normally" free.

my mom once found my diaper stash and i think she was weird-ed out by it. but aside from that i've managed to conceal them pretty well.

I get weirded out sometimes ordering my packages since I live in a small house with my two kids. My wife knows, obviously, but sometimes a package arrives when they are home. Dad got another mystery package! My wife tells me the kids don't care and won't care and to just tell them it's something private and leave it at that. I have toyed with the idea of picking them up from UPS but honestly, I don't think I need to go that far to be discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If keeping things hidden is really important, you should seriously consider if it's a good idea having diapers while living at home. It's possible to reduce risk with solid hiding spots, good disposal techniques, and proper planning but it's never going to be risk free.

All that said, if you decide to order, this service would seem like a good option: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/sh...ld_pickup.html

Quote Originally Posted by LilByte View Post
    You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee. Or you can rent a P.O. Box or UPS box for i think around $80 a year

Also as Trevor said be careful and think this out. I'd also add only have diapers around if you are willing to tell the truth if you do get found out. because a lie almost always makes things worse or much more stressful. Tho when I say truth I don't mean come right out and say hello I like to wear diapers. You can hide things, just don't make stuff up to explain it off...
    Right now, all I can afford is 2 packs, so I should be good there. I do have my own privacy in wearing, as I close my door at night. I'm just afraid of telling her because she thought me wanting to wear diapers was weird for me to request as a kid back then. But I have been told by her before I have a right to my own privacy.

Funny, just a couple posts above I wrote about how I've never shipped them to a different location. Well, now I have. I ordered a case of Bambinos and upon checkout, they now gave me the option of picking a FedEx store to ship to. I picked the closest location and was able to pick it up at my convenience and get them home and put away with no issues. Nice to not have to wait around, wondering when the fun package is going to arrive! I'll probably make this my go-to routine from now on due to how simple and hassle free it was.

My mom and my grandfather weren't too happy when they discovered my diaper stash when I was 16. They were going to throw them away until I started wetting the bed again and having daytime accidents then they pretty well decided to let me keep them and wear them. The reason I needed them then is I was sexually abused by one of my peers and it traumatized my body and system into shock that I started wetting the bed and my pants. I still have accidents all the time So I pretty much now have to wear diapers all the time.