Do you guys ever have this kind of trouble in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I wear diapers, I only wet myself and I can't seem to mess my diaper. Is this common with you guys?

Never. When I gotta go, I got to go. Now sometimes I have trouble wetting depending on the position I am in. When sitting, it's almost like there is a little switch that says don't go, unless I really have a full bladder.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DiaperMark said:
Never. When I gotta go, I got to go. Now sometimes I have trouble wetting depending on the position I am in. When sitting, it's almost like there is a little switch that says don't go, unless I really have a full bladder.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know, I have that switch too, and maybe it just wasn't time then.

Haha. I know exactly what you're talking about. I have to get in certain positions. From what I've heard, if you wear a lot that will go away and it will just come out sometimes unknowingly. But I don't wear enough for that to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inuyasha92 said:
...I can't seem to mess my diaper.

Is this in any position?

As others have said, I find that wetting and messing is easier in certain positions than in other positions but I have always find a suitable position for wetting and messing.

Inuyasha92 said:
When I wear diapers, I only wet myself and I can't seem to mess my diaper. Is this common with you guys?

I wish I had this problem

BabyDenise said:
Is this in any position?

As others have said, I find that wetting and messing is easier in certain positions than in other positions but I have always find a suitable position for wetting and messing.

Crouching down or Standing up mostly

I've got the same problem too. I can wet just fine even with a small urge, but messing it'll stop halfway and no more will come out even though I can feel that it's still left in there.

I can sort of relate. Prior to 24/7, I had a shy everything.

I'm untrained now, so it can obviously be changed.

Do you have a certain time of day that you naturally have to mess? I tend to need to go right away in the morning, so it is easy for me then, however I rarely mess in my diapers because of the terrible cleanup afterward. If I tried later in the day I likely could not do it. Try it at your regular time if you have one.

i pee and poo in diapers

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

I physically can never mess my diapers because I have no rectum.

But wetting is no problem because my bladder nerves are damaged

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have just the opposite problem. After a long ago surgery I developed very severe bowel urgency. It was brutal in the beginning as all my BM's were very loose and runny. I know, gross. Doctors reccomended a bulk producing fiber supplement. I take between 4 to 5 large doses of Metamucil and have found that is what's needed to keep my BM's semi-firm. It does nothing for the urgency and also causes more frequency and much larger volume. But at least the BM's aren't runny anymore which I really hated. When the urge hits me I have btween 30 seconds and 2 minutes before I just can't hold it any longer. My bladder control is ok but not great after wearing for over 20 years. I pee in my diaper mostly for convenience since it would entail removing diapers and plastic pants. But having trouble pooping my diapers? No, just the opposite.

It took me about three packs of depends to have my first messing as an adult. I mostly wet my diapers. I only mess if I don't feel like using the toilet or if the bathroom's occupied, but I have to be standing or squatting to poop. I even make sure I have plenty of wipes.

Inuyasha92 said:

If you're new to it, it can be difficult for physical or emotional reasons...

OK so my advice...

steps:

1. eat fiber
2. stay well hydrated with water
3. avoid anything you know makes you constipated
4. give yourself time alone (Idk your living situation, but if this applies, make sure you have the house to yourself for atleast 3 hours before you start)
5. make sure you have diapers that are a good fit - proper adult ones, not loose, but with space in the back
6. get changed, get comfy in your dip, look at ABDL stuff to get you in the right headspace
7. wait until you feel the natural urge, don't push too hard, give it time (it's more fun when it feels natural and "just happens")
8. go while sitting on a toilet the first time
9. don't jerk off, or get changed right away (unless you're really squicked out) take some time to experience it for 5 mins at least
10. make sure you have baby wipes and bags to dispose of your diaper in (or you're prepped for cleaning up if you're a cloth baby)

Hope this helps and you enjoy it :)

Same issue, but I found that if you take a position like you were using the toilet normally only wearing a diaper, it's easier to avoid not being able to mess.

Inuyasha92 said:

I rarely mess, but when I do, it's usually an accident while trying to get my diaper off so I don't make too much mess, but then
i do make a mess. BIG MESS!
Shower, change, and move on. Don't put much thought into it, like when you where little...

- - - Updated - - -

Shmedlheimer said:
I rarely mess, but when I do, it's usually an accident while trying to get my diaper off so I don't make too much mess, but then
i do make a mess. BIG MESS!
Shower, change, and move on. Don't put much thought into it, like when you where little...

Shhhh! Pretend your hiding from everyone behind the couch and let loose like you used to.

Messing, no issue. If its time for it to exit, it does if I let it.
otherwise wetting is fairly easy, but depends on position.

I used to have this problem and now I do it no problem. You should change your diet so your poop will be softer and it will be easier to come out. I find I poop myself better when my husband makes food because he cooks. Also fresh fruits and veggies will do it. One time I had to take my diaper off at work to poop because it felt like it would have come out on its own if I waited longer and I would have been in a messy diaper at work and on the train while coming home and then everyone around me would have to smell it. That was how much I had trained my body.

But I still do it standing. I can't really do it sitting yet. Also when I poop, not all of it comes out but it comes out later.

I can not help but mess myself.
No control.
Today I had to change 2 poopy diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back