• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All! Fairly New Mommy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito1015

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello,

Glad to be here. I'm still pretty new to all this and glad to have a place to learn and share.

I am licensed in insurance sales which is a new career for me. I have a degree in Finance. I'm on the process of a divorce and that gave way to my journey of exploration.

I was pointed to this site by my baby boy/girl, who has been exploring his ABDL side and I am very happy that he feels comfortable to share that with me and that I am his Mommy. I'm hoping to gain insight from other ABDL, and those who love them.

I am very geeky. I enjoy cosplay and tabletop gaming. I am also a huge fan of sports and Broadway. I love listening to and playing music and acting if I get the chance.

I have come here to learn more about ABDL interests and get to know about how I can be a better Mommy. I want to learn how best to indulge my little one as he discovers more about the depths and extent of his little side.

Hello Incognito1015 and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Incognito1015 said:
Hello,

Glad to be here. I'm still pretty new to all this and glad to have a place to learn and share.

I am licensed in insurance sales which is a new career for me. I have a degree in Finance. I'm on the process of a divorce and that gave way to my journey of exploration.

I was pointed to this site by my baby boy/girl, who has been exploring his ABDL side and I am very happy that he feels comfortable to share that with me and that I am his Mommy. I'm hoping to gain insight from other ABDL, and those who love them.

I am very geeky. I enjoy cosplay and tabletop gaming. I am also a huge fan of sports and Broadway. I love listening to and playing music and acting if I get the chance.

I have come here to learn more about ABDL interests and get to know about how I can be a better Mommy. I want to learn how best to indulge my little one as he discovers more about the depths and extent of his little side.

What kind of specifics are you looking for? Like what to do in this type of senecio? Or how a little boy might like to be tested or other things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrcash1 said:
What kind of specifics are you looking for? Like what to do in this type of senecio? Or how a little boy might like to be tested or other things?

In my kinky play I very much like to bottom for anything that I top in so that I know what the bottom is experiencing. I don't think I can simulate the experience for an ABDL. So, I'm kind of wanting to read about experiences from the ABDL point of view, ask questions as they arise. One thing I'm trying to get a grasp on is the vulnerability of my little one when he regresses and how to reassure him that I really am ok with his ABDL tendencies. He says that he keeps expecting me to get tired of it, but I truly cherish the moments that we share when he is little. I'm sure over time he will see that I'm not faking it to indulge him, I just want to get a good understanding of these things so that I can be as nurturing of a Mommy as possible. I want to help him accept himself as he is since I know he struggles with that at times.

Incognito1015 said:
nrcash1 said:

In my kinky play I very much like to bottom for anything that I top in so that I know what the bottom is experiencing. I don't think I can simulate the experience for an ABDL. So, I'm kind of wanting to read about experiences from the ABDL point of view, ask questions as they arise. One thing I'm trying to get a grasp on is the vulnerability of my little one when he regresses and how to reassure him that I really am ok with his ABDL tendencies. He says that he keeps expecting me to get tired of it, but I truly cherish the moments that we share when he is little. I'm sure over time he will see that I'm not faking it to indulge him, I just want to get a good understanding of these things so that I can be as nurturing of a Mommy as possible. I want to help him accept himself as he is since I know he struggles with that at times.
A lot of us have occasional feelings of weirdness about having these desires and sometimes we can project those insecurities on those around us that care. And some ABDL's such as myself do not like or desire humiliation, but rather just the feelings of being cared for, protected, and comforted. If your little one falls into that category, only reassurance is the thing I could recommend.
Joining this site should prove helpful as well. Read through some of the articles. They have great tips for living your life within the community.

Welcome to the community. My best advice is to take it slowly and enjoy each day as it comes. Never go to bed angry, as the hurt can fester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is wonderful that you want to learn more about ABDL. As a little, I have swung from baby to little boy and had fun at each end of the spectrum and in between. I was only lucky enough to have an understanding friend once in my life who joined in and indulged my little side.

Talking with your little one will bring out what he may enjoy doing (and for you also). Try not to judge what he says. You may have to decide your own limits along the way. At the same time you may need to bring up your desires along the way. Your little one will also need to decide his limits. It could end up being a fun journey for the two of you if you both know what likes and limits you both have. It is not an overnight moment that will give the two of you this understanding. It will take time.

best way to learn is ask specific questions you have about caring for your baby as many little here that can help you with your baby care and love activities

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

big welcome from england

Do you paint your table top minis? =D?

Incognito1015 said:
nrcash1 said:

Well it sounds to me like you're off to the right start...

I don't know what it's like for other little boys out there, but for me personally I've long had a deep seated embarrassment and couldn't believe how weird and repulsive I was.

A lot of folks talk about the binge purge cycle, or the intense pressure to play baby, dress up, etc. then shame and disgust that follows after the fact - for me that was always following sexual release. However even beyond that, I will get hugely ashamed and feel like I constantly need to apologize to my wife when things come up.

It's gotten better recently, but that anxiety and shame can pop up as we're getting ready to play - something that should be pleasant anticipation turns into torture and self loathing.

The things my wife does as Mommy that help me a lot are:
- Be constantly reassuring. Specially physically. It's probably boring for her, but it helps, and forgetting myself when embraced in a big hug is the best antidote for my anxiety.
- She'll initiate playful little teasing during our daily life. They always surprise me and make me a little blushy, but in the good accepted, pleased that she's cool with it enough to do that kind of way. Like yesterday she made some comment at breakfast about how I was too little to do a thing... ^///^
- She's learned to recognize when I'm having some of this internal anxiety, and breaks it by 'being in charge' and leaning into it, so if I'm crashing for whatever reason, she'll be like, 'ok little man, time to go get you a fresh diaper'. Even if this spikes my self loathing for an instant, the teasy play as she 'insists' usually overwhelms my bad feelings. So like after a .... uh ... play session I may end up diapered for the night because it keeps me from 'crashing'. She's sometimes initiate playtime this way as well...

Anyhoo, I dunno if any of this is helpful for you and your boy, but I hope you'll stick around! Like MommyandMattling I'm also a table top gamer... do you play wargames, RPGs, euros? All of the above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back