• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New girl! HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LollieLa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings everyone :big grin:

I'll try to keep this short and sweet,but I feel it necessary and important for me on my journey to accepting myself to at least write it out.

I'm 21 years old, female and a DL who is still getting comfortable with the term. I also have urge issues, and legitimately lose control of my bladder sometimes :( It can be confusing having bladder issues and enjoying the comfort, security, and usually sexual arousal that comes from wearing protection. Growing up my younger brother was a bedwetter and one time I got curious and put on one of his Goodnites. It was heaven and until he stopped wetting would steal one occasionally.

Going away to college and dealing with roommates, I ignored the thoughts but just recently confided in a family member about my bladder issue who has always been sweet and nurturing to me... she recommended adult "underwear" and even bought me some and had it delivered to me (I now live alone). They are just Depends Maximums but that have been really enjoyable.

I guess I'd just like to connect with some people, and know that this isn't something horrible. I am very feminine and care about my appearance, and try to keep this part of myself hidden, although sometimes do wear Poise pads and things when traveling or drinking alcohol. Will nighttime recreational use of adult pull-ups worsen my sensitive bladder?

Really not trying to attract creeps, but I really hope I can find a man one day who think this is "cute" and would maybe change me, encourage "me to go potty".. etc. My ex bf was really sweet about all this, although he didn't know about my DL interests, he'd always buy me poise pads, always stopping for me to potty, and console me when I had an accident.

I've been browsing this site for awhile. Excited I finally joined!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm new as well but I think you'll find nothing but adoration for your circumstances, its kinda cute as you say.
Other than DL stuff, what do you like? :)

Welcome to adisc you'll find many people on this site are friendly and helpful. Hope you enjoy this site.

You're at the right place. Many of us still have to fight the conflicting feelings we have for our harmless interest. Hopefully hanging around here will make you realize you are not alone and as far as I've seen, most guys on these boards are actually decent.

LollieLa said:
Greetings everyone :big grin:
I guess I'd just like to connect with some people, and know that this isn't something horrible. I am very feminine and care about my appearance, and try to keep this part of myself hidden, although sometimes do wear Poise pads and things when traveling or drinking alcohol. Will nighttime recreational use of adult pull-ups worsen my sensitive bladder?

Hi and welcome to our community :)
I too have urge issues, but they have progressed to a point where I just wear 24hrs/7days now, although I do still make it to the bathroom a few times a day. I think you'll find there's a number of people like you and me, dealing with the swing between feeling guilty for liking wearing diapers, to being annoyed you have to wear them (in your case, only from time to time it seems). I think you'll find there's very few creeps around here, we try to keep it supportive. As for "worsening your bladder", there's been quite a few threads on this board about that, but the general consensus seems to be that unless you specifically TRY to lose control (which is generally discouraged), you're not going to have anything happen that wasn't going to already happen on its own.

If you frequently have accidents (or leaks from pads), you might want to consider trying tape-on diapers. You'll probably like them better (as a DL), and they'll certainly enable you to stop worrying about it. I wear Northshore Supremes myself, but also check out ConfiDry 24/7, too. If you're flush with cash, there's also plenty of AB-themed printed diapers which are rather cute as well. As far as finding a man to change you, I'm pretty sure that's 99% of male DL's fantasies, so you don't have to worry about that being tough to find haha. You'd best look on FetLife for something like that, although mind the creeps there.

Welcome again, and have fun!

Welcome to the site. I think you mentioned somewhere your trying to cope with accepting the term as a DL. As you'll find there are threads to assist users with understanding and accepting theirselves as members of the community. It is also acknowledged that participating in the community doesn't hurt anybody, so there really is nothing wrong about it.

I think you will also find members are generally supportive.

Tell us more about yourself; what are some of the things you enjoy in your spare time?

Hey.. it sounds to me that you're great the way you are, so be careful with letting anyone change you.

Your feelings about wearing " protection" sound very familiar and I can relate to much of what you said.

I haven't tried depends pull ups, but I understand they are very comfortable. I have used Tena and liked them. Pull ups are a good way to avoid accidents and still use the potty. Using a full tape on brief is more of a commitment, but also more comfortable and satisfying. I am currently using a ConfiDry 24/7 on most work days and have gotten very used to just forgetting about running to the bathroom.

Anyway, welcome and remember, there's a reason why you're doing this. Although it may not always be clear, it's there and it's perfectly fine. You'll hear this a lot and probably say it too, but wearing protection is nothing to feel guilty over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also brand new and want to encourage you to stay positive and never get down on yourself out ashamed, it certainly can be difficult at times especially when we feel like we're alone and no one understands. Keep on keeping on fer real, you'll find someone. In my opinion you sound like the prefect girlfriend and there is no way I'm the only one. There's just no way possible, period. o_O :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back