• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Guy Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone :)

I'm from the south east of England and I'm looking to make friends with similar interests. I'm a little shy, even on the internet so making friends can honestly be a little tough in the beginning.

I've only been wearing for a year and that's only when i can get some privacy but I love every second of when I do.
Other than nappies I like learning foreign languages, video games, anime, drawing, swimming, comedies among a ton of other stuff.
If any of that seems up your alley then maybe we could talk a bit :)

Catch you later

Welcome :)!

Have you seen any Satoshi Kon movies? Ghibli?

Terra said:

I'm from the south east of England and I'm looking to make friends with similar interests. I'm a little shy, even on the internet so making friends can honestly be a little tough in the beginning.

I've only been wearing for a year and that's only when i can get some privacy but I love every second of when I do.
Other than nappies I like learning foreign languages, video games, anime, drawing, swimming, comedies among a ton of other stuff.

Catch you later

Welcome! I'm from the north west :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Satoshi Kon, shame he had to pass away around 50 :(
My favorite of his is Millennium Actress and those last 10 minutes always get me.
I do like Ghibli but I've not really sat down and seen much, I've only seen Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away which I feel is the most common viewing experience for most people in the west.

I got half way through Yuri on Ice before Christmas but still have to finish it.
What anime are you into?

And thanks for the welcome :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome :)

I used to travel up north a fair bit a few years ago.

Where in the SE are you - I am Essex based and happy to make a new friend - I am shy at first as well so we can both think about chatting for a few days before replying to each other 😂

Terra said:

Catch you later

Hello there!

Well take it easy then :) Just start with a talk and then just go on through it.

Anyway what foreign language that you speak/learn? And I'm an anime fan but maybe those old anime that a lot of people rarely watch :p . What's yours

I'm not exactly local but I'm pretty good at being Brit :p lol

Hi terra welcome to the group. I can relate to being shy; it took me a long time to work up the courage to join. You should definitely take a look at the articles because they have some useful information there. I like games like overwatch, csgo and strategy games like civ 5 and xcom. I used to play league of legends a couple of years back. What types of video games are you into? I also really enjoy anime myself. If you haven't already the movie kimi no na wa (your name) is really good imo. I'm currently watching the new season of attack on titan. Some of the anime that I have loved are yuri on ice, psychopass, ergo proxy, haibane renmai, erased, shakugan no shana, one punch, noragami, Spice and wolf and last but not least... Corey in the House. I also love swimming but there isn't a pool nearby :dunno:. I am very interested in chemistry so I decided that I want to go into the pharmacy field when I go to college this fall. I like viewing art rather than drawing it maybe I will pick it up again one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back