Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harley quinn diapers?

Question harley quinn diapers?

Does anyone know if there is any diapers with Harley Quinn on them? I collect Harley quinn stuff, i know there is pacifiers out there (which want), but don't know where to get them, but yea maybe its far fetched but if anyone knows let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmness View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any diapers with Harley Quinn on them? I collect Harley quinn stuff, i know there is pacifiers out there (which want), but don't know where to get them, but yea maybe its far fetched but if anyone knows let me know.
    I have never heard of any Harley Quinn diapers, but what I would do is buy Bambino plain white ultra stretch or ABU simples and put Harley Quinn stickers on them.

Sorry never seen any either but I remember reading other peeps use temporary tattoos on diapers to make them all customised and I am sure there's plenty of Harley temporary tattoos out there to practice with.

Not exactly what you are after I am sure but at least you can practice with as many as you like, wear the ones that are not for your collection until you get the perfect one for your display

I plan on doing this one day to make Star Wars, X-Men and Dragon themed diapers.

That would be awesome if they did. I plan on making diaper tapes that are mlp and hello kitty.

Harley Quinn isn't exactly the kind of thing that gets branded on products intended for infants/small children.

A mentally and physically abused psychopathic escaped convict is probably not on any parent's list of diaper designs they want for their children. I'm not thinking this is going to be on any Pampers any time soon.

On the other hand, I'd wear it. especially if it was the 90's cartoon version.

Quote Originally Posted by Braves26 View Post
    Harley Quinn isn't exactly the kind of thing that gets branded on products intended for infants/small children.
    Objection.

It's only a diaper cover, but still, I find it odd too. But it's a licensed product. I could get someone like Batman or Wonder Woman, but Harley Quinn is not the kind of character I'd expect on something for infants.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroxsox View Post
    A mentally and physically abused psychopathic escaped convict is probably not on any parent's list of diaper designs they want for their children. I'm not thinking this is going to be on any Pampers any time soon.

On the other hand, I'd wear it. especially if it was the 90's cartoon version.
    Yeah, I'd want a Harley Quinn diaper with the original cartoon design too. I'd want one that just has the red and black colors of her original costume.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post

Yeah, I'd want a Harley Quinn diaper with the original cartoon design too. I'd want one that just has the red and black colors of her original costume.
    like this, on a half red, half black diaper.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b78c66c2f5002f03f097ed0c76bdf31f.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	29145